Citroen Classics
  • Register
  • Help
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By mberry
  • 3 Post By ajaxvte

Thread: Citroen Classics

Default Citroen Classics

I know for many people here Darrin and co at Citroen Classics in the UK have been a breathe of fresh air, always helpful and a great service to the global Citroen community. It's been heartening to see him prosper where others have fallen away, unable to make the classic Citroen business viable. No doubt hard work and passion still makes for a successful equation. I wonder how you would feel, if someone else came along and decided to call their business the same name....

Are people so devoid of original thought that they feel the need to plagiarise someone else's name so blatently?

Looking at the US site.... It does remind me of an old designers mantra, goes something like.....

Advertisement

"If the client moans and sighs,
    make his logo twice the size.
    Only in the direst cases,
    should you show the clients faces".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Citroen Classics-ccuk.jpg   Citroen Classics-ccusa.jpg  
    Caisson and Mort Subite like this.

I guess this sort of thing is always a risk that you have to be aware of when you choose a purely descriptive name for your business...

Fellow Frogger!

I'll vouch for Citroen Classics (UK). Darrin has just offered to replace a faulty repro part, and take up the issue with the manufacturer. Good service...
    GreenBlood, mberry and Caisson like this.

Thread Information