Free Parts C5 :)
  • Register
  • Help
    1000+ Posts

Default Free Parts C5 :)

Hi
    I have found some Citroen bits in the shed.
    1. one new 6447.HS moto reducteur ?? Not sure what it is for. It has an arm with a segment of 7 teeth.
    Note it is not a flap motor. Not sure why I have it ?? Ordered the wrong part ?

2. one second hand door lock NOT WORKING RELIABLY. in a bag which says 9138.A3 so I guess it was the old one I removed and replaced with that new one. Perhaps if someone wants to look into its innards to see why they fail to lock/unlock reliably then here is your chance to get one !! What a chance to save the cost of a new lock for that old C5 and find out how the hell they work .PS I think it's the micro switches !!

Advertisement

3. one new 2213.32 deversoir huile. Level tube for an AL4 auto transmission. Original style with the big hexagon. Did you misplace yours and cannot drive the car because of this , then here is your big chance ?

4 also added. starter for a petrol C5.
    These are all free to any home at all !! Newcastle area !
    Jaahn
    Last edited by jaahn; 1st September 2017 at 09:55 PM.

Jaahn will grab the level tube as next time I change fluid the plastic level tube hex will be worn so will change over in saying this I think I have a spare already but best not to loose the opportunity. PM you're address and I'll send you a prepaid courier bag..

Im really after a C5 master cylinder pressure switch to test ESP function if anyone has one.

Sent from my SM-G900I using aussiefrogs mobile app

Jaahn I'll take the 6447HS now that I know what it is for. As Carlo5 may need one on the passage side. Will send a bigger bag!

1000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dimistyle View Post
    Jaahn will grab the level tube as next time I change fluid the plastic level tube hex will be worn so will change over in saying this I think I have a spare already but best not to loose the opportunity. PM you're address and I'll send you a prepaid courier bag..

Im really after a C5 master cylinder pressure switch to test ESP function if anyone has one.

Hi Dimi
    My tube is not the plastic one, sorry, good old metal type. By the way that tube should not be tight so do not overtighten it!
    What is the 6447HS for ?? I might be giving away a rare unique gold plated priceless heirloom
    What you probably need is the door lock. They will fail at some time but of course like mine they might have been done early
    I will PM.
    Jaahn

Climate zone fan speed control I believe, I need to check how to access this baby. I dont think there is anything gold plated in a mk1 C5 other than the leather seat which look like they last the harsh Aussie sun.

1000+ Posts

Hi Dimi
    The 6447HS is this item; https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/GENUINE-CIT...47HS/652100994
    It looks like that too! It is not a speed control.

NOTE also that I do have a starter motor for an early petrol C5. Somewhere ! It was off a working car. Not the same as a diesel AFAIK.
    Jaahn
    PS perhaps you do not need the door lock. Really for the committed fiddler with time on his/her hands. Free Parts C5 :)-20170831_172055.jpg
    Last edited by jaahn; 1st September 2017 at 11:33 AM.

Bump...looks like I wont needcthe 6447HS unless this is causing the whistle when left in fresh air rather than recirculating. I will need the 6447HH or TK that controls the flap on the passager side.

Anyone else needing these bits?

Thread Information