Berlingo radio freezing
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default Berlingo radio freezing

Hi everyone I bought a 2007 berlingo to run around in for work and has been great the only problem i have with it is that when I'm driving the radio will just freeze and the security light on it stays stuck on. I will then have to disconnect the battery and reconnect it to reset it and work again.

Advertisement

I'm not sure if the aftermarket immobiliser has anything to do with it or a internal fault in the radio.

Has anybody seen this problem before ?

Not sure why you need an aftermarket immobiliser, and I'm pretty sure its fitted with a factory unit?

Have you tried disconnecting the added immobiliser to see if that corrects the problem?

Often the head units (Radio) is generally the culprit, and you should be able to pick up a good secondhand unit pretty cheap. You will need Diagbox to reset it to you van

Seeing your in Sydney, A Twins in Sevenhills have lots of Citroen Parts, or their affiliated wrecker Riverside ate Milperra.

Best regards,

Greg
    We Have:
    C5 HDI Exclusive 2.7 '09, Pluriel '09, Berlingo 1.6 HDI '10, C4 VTS coupe. C4 Picasso '08, 2CV Charleston '84 Grey, 2CV, '55 Australian delivered. 15/6 H '55, SM '74 BVM, DS21 EFI BVH, DS21 '67 BVH.
    We Had:
    1930C6F, '73 GS1220 wagon X 2, '75 G special, '75 GS panel van, '74 GS Birotor, '82 GSA panel van with factory AC, '85 CX25GTI BVM, 2002 C5 V6, 2006, C5 S2 HDI, '86 BX19GT, '72 DS21 BVM, '55 15/6H, '54 Lt 15,'73 Dyane, '82 Visa Super X, with Chrono Mecs & factory AC, 1972 SM.

Thread Information