Citroen 4x4......?
  • Register
  • Help

Icon12 Citroen 4x4......?

I never knew these were made in 4x4 variants....... Pretty interesting stuff.....I like them....

Advertisement
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Citroen 4x4......?-c15_dangel_edf_arg.jpg   Citroen 4x4......?-d1.jpg   Citroen 4x4......?-dc1.jpg  

Where did you find this?? A 4x4 C15 (Visa in a cardboard box) is an interesting sales gimmick - I wonder whom the market for this was? I suspect it was to cart pallets of Perrier water to the top of mountains or over sandy wastelands...
    Iím not too sure of the name though.... "Dangel" how many Anglo's would call it a "4x4 Dangle" and not "Don-zhel"......?

Hi Daniel,

Dangel is a French conversion company - they also make (made?) 4x4 Peugeot 504s.

http://www.dangel.fr/accueil.html

Paul
    Paul Smith

1974 DS23 EFI BW Auto
    1974 G Special 1220

http://www.simplicitas.com.au

If you go to the "downloads" section of aussiefrogs, you'll find a video of a "Top Gear" show from the UK where they did a comparison between a Land Rover Discovery & a 2CV 4 X 4 which was a conversion done by Louis Barber (or Barbour) who is a Cit fanatic in the UK and who I understand another aussiefrogger Jon Wood from GSF/Andyspares actually did hos apprenticeship under.
    Louis does a 2CV 4 X 4 conversion and is a very accomplished engineer and a Citnut to boot.
    Very interesting stuff. Franco Sbarro has also done a variety of 4 X 4 conversions over the years, his most recent being on a Berlingo.

Alan S
    If it ain't broke, use a 12" shifter.....that usually does the trick!!

Thread Information