lexia/pp2000
  • Register
  • Help
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By tomfrog

Thread: lexia/pp2000

Fellow Frogger!

Default lexia/pp2000

Hi citmen.I have purchased a Lexea 3 diagbox from ebay To use with my suspension problem which a steering angle sensor has been out of line suggested.Software for c5x7 is in french ,peugeot 406 not reconized on model identification Not much luck eh' All advice accepted. Thanks Tomfrog

Advertisement

Fellow Frogger!

citmen,Where would I get an english copy of the software?I would put them in my laptop IF possible. Thanks Tomfrog

1000+ Posts

If you search for the Diagbox .iso you'll find them in China. Most versions are in English. (Over 1 GB) Otherwise there are eBay sellers who usually have China somewhere in the background. Most of the eBay cost is in the special cables.

I came across a mechanic in Qld who will sell you an installed copy, but not cheaply.
    Last edited by seasink; 14th February 2017 at 12:33 PM.

Fellow Frogger!

Seasink we meet again| I only want a copy of the discs to install on the laptop.can this be done to give info on c5x7 & 2001 406?Regards Tomfrog

Tom,

So you obviously have something partly working. How did you get it to that stage?
    What version of Windows is installed on the laptop and what is the Service Pack level SP(number)?
    I presume the laptop has a DVD drive and USB ports. How many GBytes of RAM is installed?
    You can get all this info by running the System program in the Control Panel area.

I may be able to help you with a copy of Diagbox V7 DVD if you feel comfortable doing the install. Here is a post from George 1/8 for you to think about. My install is a bit different from Georges but similar in difficulty.

Lexia and PP2000 installation process for Citroen and Peugeot users.

Cheers Ken

Fellow Frogger!

Thanks Ken and fellow froggers. I have no brains &better off with out them.Will keep you posted. time drifts by.Tomfrog

Tom,

Do you have a child or grandchild or friend who could answer the above questions?

Cheers, Ken

Fellow Frogger!

Hi citmen .All is well on the diagbox scene as it is talking to me and the car now.Now to check out steering angle sensor To cure the suspension problems in the BHI. Wish me luck luck please Thanks for your input.Tomfrog
    Armidillo and Ken W like this.

Thread Information