2CV AK400 in upcoming Shannons Auction
  • Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Bad Bertie
  • 1 Post By Bad Bertie
  • 1 Post By Bad Bertie
  • 2 Post By badabec

Thread: 2CV AK400 in upcoming Shannons Auction

  1. #1
    Tadpole
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1

    Default 2CV AK400 in upcoming Shannons Auction

    I thought that this may be of interest to Citroen 2CV enthusiasts out there:


    There is a 1971 Citroen 2CV AK400 up for auction at Shannon's 2017 Summer Classic Auction on Monday night, 6th February. It is listed as Lot 7, see link below:


    https://www.shannons.com.au/auctions...B87VSN7DE73YW/

    Advertisement

  2. #2
    1000+ Posts Bad Bertie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ak400 View Post
    I thought that this may be of interest to Citroen 2CV enthusiasts out there:


    There is a 1971 Citroen 2CV AK400 up for auction at Shannon's 2017 Summer Classic Auction on Monday night, 6th February. It is listed as Lot 7, see link below:


    https://www.shannons.com.au/auctions...B87VSN7DE73YW/
    Yes, I know!
    Boyracer likes this.

  3. #3
    the famous 18E pug206gti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    lost
    Posts
    11,055

    Icon6

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bertie View Post
    Yes, I know!
    G'day,
    go on, you know you want it
    regards,
    Les W.


    206 GTi 180
    the stealth Pug
    Did I do anything last night that suggested I was sane?








  4. #4
    1000+ Posts Bad Bertie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pug206gti View Post
    g'day,
    go on, you know you want it
    and i got it!
    jaahn likes this.

  5. #5
    the famous 18E pug206gti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    lost
    Posts
    11,055

    Icon6

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bertie View Post
    and i got it!
    G'day,
    well done. Will we see it on Sunday 19/2/17 at the FCOMTKD ?
    regards,
    Les W.


    206 GTi 180
    the stealth Pug
    Did I do anything last night that suggested I was sane?








  6. #6
    1000+ Posts Bad Bertie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pug206gti View Post
    G'day,
    well done. Will we see it on Sunday 19/2/17 at the FCOMTKD ?
    If nothing else interferes, most likely!
    pug206gti likes this.

  7. #7
    Fellow Frogger! badabec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ongar / England
    Posts
    832

    Default

    Just think how many 20 litre drums of LHM you could fit in the back!
    GreenBlood and jaahn like this.

  8. #8
    1000+ Posts Bad Bertie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badabec View Post
    Just think how many 20 litre drums of LHM you could fit in the back!
    of course!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •