If your having trouble with a height corrector that won't raise up or is slow to raise up,
send your height corrector to a company called PLEIADES AUTOMOTIVE HYDRAULICS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD.
They will machine it out and put a new valve in it , i just had mine sent to them and with a little help from my mechanic mate , he helped me put it back in the car it is now going up and down with ease , just be shore to put the hydraulic lines back the right way or else it will work in reverse .
PLEIADES address is P.O BOX 834 CHILDERS QUEENSLAND 4660 AUSTRALIA telephone or fax them on
07 4126 2502 . To get them to repair it and put it back together cost me $105 dollars.
cheers happy citroening
regards pekay49.