02 C5 parking sensors
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default 02 C5 parking sensors

Hi guys just seeing if anyone knows if the factory parking sensors form a 04 C5 can be fitted to the 02 ?? ie is the car harness there and I just have to plug in the ecu in the wheel well and fit the sensors

Advertisement

That's a hard one to answer. You'd have to get both cars side by side and then compare them. It would make sense that the wiring looms would be the same, but there's no guarantee. And different models will have variations.

Get the part numbers for this bit off each car from Citroen Service and see if they are the same. You will need both VINs.

Cheers, Ken

1000+ Posts

Hi,
    I do not know but I would think that if you fitted them to an existing harness etc in a C5 that did not have them you would most likely have to 'activate them' with a lexia. Who really knows though with these cars ??
    Jaahn

Tadpole

Thanks for the replies guys I have found the main harness for the unit it was hidden well so that will make the fitting a bit easier

I have no doubt I will need to activate it with the lexia ( crazy French electronics lol I added a cd changer under the drivers seat and it didn't work when I plugged it in to my car but I knew it did work it drove me mad till I started to muck around with the scan tool and found the "cd changer option" the crazy part was it was under the center dash screen options

next thing can some one give me some measurements of where they go in the rear bar ?? ( I forgot to get this when I pulled them out )

Tadpole

[QU=cthawes;1454525]Thanks for the replies guys I have found the main harness for the unit it was hidden well so that will make the fitting a bit easier

I have no doubt I will need to activate it with the lexia ( crazy French electronics lol I added a cd changer under the drivers seat and it didn't work when I plugged it in to my car but I knew it did work it drove me mad till I started to muck around with the scan tool and found the "cd changer option" the crazy part was it was under the center dash screen options

next thing can some one give me some measurements of where they go in the rear bar ?? ( I forgot to get this when I pulled them out )[/QUOTE]

Hi can't help with mesuments have you got a part numbers for the kit I've been looking for a kit for a long time the name of the supplier would be great best regards Normal George. 👍

Thread Information