Pre purchase inspection, Sydney
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default Pre purchase inspection, Sydney

'Evening all.

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a 2012 C5 Tourer V6 but i can't get down to Sydney to have a look at the car.
    I'm wondering if anyone can suggest somebody with a bit of 'knowledge' who may be able to do this for me and won't charge the earth

Of course, this would be subject to the dealer allowing an inspection and of course, if they don't allow the inspection, i'll be stepping swiftly away.

Dealer is in Five Dock.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement

Thank God for my Hydroen harrisson_citroen's Avatar

Contemporary Citroens are much more mainstream vehicles than in the past and there's no reason why you
    Couldn't use the services of someone like the NRMA or many of the reputable onsite mechanics,
    which the dealer basically can't refuse. Of course if you know of private person with Citroen knowledge, it might help, but would have any recourse if the vehicle turns out to be a dog?
    DS Un jour, DS toujours !

DS23 IE Pallas Automatique
    C5 X7 163 Exclusive
    C3 II 2010

Fellow Frogger

Maybe, speak to Colliers Automotive? They should be independent, work on various French cars and are not too far way from Five Dock. Otherwise, you could try the NRMA or other generic pre-purchase inspection crowds, but they may be unfamiliar with the model.

Tadpole

Thanks people.
    NRMA may be the go. i"ll try Colliers and Continental but for the ease of the exercise, NRMA might do.
    Thanks again

Thread Information