Forum Row Advert?
  • Register
  • Help

Default Forum Row Advert?

Hi folks,
    a newcomer here and not wishing to fall foul of the rules regarding advertising, so could some kind soul explain just what a 'Forum Row Advert' looks like?
    I've got a couple of crates here, due to be shipped to Australia within the next week and one of them still has a fair amount of empty space; I've also collected far too much A series Citroen junk over the last 35 years and (as my wife keeps reminding me) it would be handy to send some of it far, far away...
    Ken

Advertisement

The beauty of mismatched opportunities... I've got stuff sitting in Bletchley.

Maybe your intended recipient can onsell a spare chassis or some reproduction tyres?

The main "in your face" advertisement adjacent to the CitroŽn forum is available, you could try haggling on the price...

addo,
    thanks for your advice, but the problem seems to be resolved now, since the fellow with the part-full case is happy for it to be sent 'as is'.

Something might have been mentioned about "letting the b#ggers try to apply import duty to fresh air", but my short term memory isn't so good nowadays...
    Last edited by Ken H; 22nd April 2016 at 05:59 AM.

Thread Information