Out of interest... Workmate's C5 update..
  • Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Out of interest... Workmate's C5 update..

Default Out of interest... Workmate's C5 update..

Hi Froggers,
    a few weeks ago we located a good yet used transmission for a C5 V6, in a wrecker in NSW. They wanted $600.00. Plus freight to Victoria. It arrived a few days ago. We fitted it this morning in about 2 and a half hours. Still have drive shafts and brakes to go, but work commitments are intervening.
    So the hardest part is done.
    I will post updates and results of tests. It's a low Kilometer vehicle, so should come up well.
    If this works out, he'll have a good V6 C5 for under $2000.00. It's a 2003 model, and very nice to drive.
    Cheers... George 1/8th.

1968 DS 21 Hydraulique.( sold)
    1978 CX 2400 series 1 C-matic. ( Sold)
    1996 Xantia VSX Auto ( sold).
    2004 C5 V6 Exclusive. Not for sale.

Advertisement

Perhaps we can start a thread about ex CX owners who now own a C5 Yep guess what, said I'd never get one as they kinda look like your old fellas' hoo ha but as I'm getting a few grey hairs and actually look quite respectable in a cardigan and chinos, I thought what the hell. And my CX refuses to go up hills and I can't really be bothered working out why, I'm just over it.

Anyway don't mean to hijack your thread here, sure hope you get this one to work on the new gearbox. Where do you get other parts from? I ordered a couple of rear suspension boots (their last) from Continental Cars, but some other parts I needed were not in stock. Feels like it's easier to get CX parts and I didn't expect that.
    Jinandfonic likes this.

In defence of the C5 ...

I've owned / operated quite a few now, as have some friends and relatives.

In some ways they are CX - ish in the way that random things go wrong.
    Some serious, some trivial. Don't ignore the timing belt ...

Handles well if you ignore the body roll. Citroen like.
    The V6 is fast, but tends to be more problematic. The 2.2HDI is my pick.

The cruise control is another personal fave, you can drive the car almost 100% with it.
    Almost.

Yeah, try one. Also, a good value car compared to what's around for the money.
    Andy N and Jinandfonic like this.

Quote Originally Posted by garyk View Post
    In defence of the C5 ...

I've owned / operated quite a few now, as have some friends and relatives.

In some ways they are CX - ish in the way that random things go wrong.
    Some serious, some trivial. Don't ignore the timing belt ...

Handles well if you ignore the body roll. Citroen like.
    The V6 is fast, but tends to be more problematic. The 2.2HDI is my pick.

The cruise control is another personal fave, you can drive the car almost 100% with it.
    Almost.

Yeah, try one. Also, a good value car compared to what's around for the money.
    Hi Gary K, If that's in defence of the C5 I'd hate to see you slagging it.
    I've had a lot of cars over the last 30 to 40 years, all makes and models. All have things that randomly fail. That's just how it is.
    Body roll?? You have to be joking. I don't know which model you have driven, but body roll? It just does not happen, and that's coming from someone whose last car was a VSX.
    Problematic?????
    Again, you have to be joking. Maybe, initially, they had problems with the coils randomly failing...but that was not a fault of the V6 per se, that was a manufacturing issue with the component. It's all sorted now.
    I have read about more problems with the Diesel models than with any other type of engine, and all here on Aussie frogs. Add to that the Al4 box they put with them, and you CAN get disaster.
    This V6 I have is totally reliable, efficient, powerful, comfortable, amazing to drive, was not expensive, and has NO body roll.
    And best of all it's not a diesel. That's why I wanted this model and combination of components. I researched this for 2 years before I bought mine, and I'm now glad I did.
    I'll stick with it till it dies, and is uneconomcal to repair. Then I'll probably kit it up with batteries and an electric Tesla motor.

One more comment from me. Every one I know who has a Diesel says the same thing, they have great torque. Heaps of power. Why is it then that all of them have added after-market gizmos to make them drive harder and further? And they all complain about them.

Cheers...
    Last edited by George 1/8th; 18th April 2016 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy N View Post
    Perhaps we can start a thread about ex CX owners who now own a C5 Yep guess what, said I'd never get one as they kinda look like your old fellas' hoo ha but as I'm getting a few grey hairs and actually look quite respectable in a cardigan and chinos, I thought what the hell. And my CX refuses to go up hills and I can't really be bothered working out why, I'm just over it.

Anyway don't mean to hijack your thread here, sure hope you get this one to work on the new gearbox. Where do you get other parts from? I ordered a couple of rear suspension boots (their last) from Continental Cars, but some other parts I needed were not in stock. Feels like it's easier to get CX parts and I didn't expect that.
    Hi Andy, when I had my CX, I drove it daily for a few years. ( about 10 years ago.) Once during that time I had an occasion to drive a mates car, just once. I immediately realised how much better his car was, even without hydraulic suspension. It was just a far better car, just an ordinary thing like a commodore or a common Japanese thing. Way more power and better handling.
    CX parts must be pretty difficult to get these days.
    The C5 is way better than any CX I ever had, and I had 3.
    Cheers...

Quote Originally Posted by George 1/8th View Post
    Hi Andy, when I had my CX, I drove it daily for a few years. ( about 10 years ago.) Once during that time I had an occasion to drive a mates car, just once. I immediately realised how much better his car was, even without hydraulic suspension. It was just a far better car, just an ordinary thing like a commodore or a common Japanese thing. Way more power and better handling.
    Cheers...
    Good to see you are having joy with your C5. I am still enjoying mine and the novelty once again of having a bit of tech in a car. But for the real Citroen experience it is no match with a CX. I guess with the CX you either get it or you don't. They can take work to get right if you are like me and never satisfied entirely with how the suspension is. Having said that the ride is much more supple and controlled in my 1976 CX safari compared to the 2001 C5 estate. Perhaps there is a problem with the front struts or spheres need replacing (it's a 15 year old car after all), but it is very harsh up front over broken tarmac and the front dives and rear rises on braking which never happens in a CX. I will do my best to get it riding as best it can but I know it will never have the composure of an early CX wagon.

Real cars have hydraulics DoubleChevron's Avatar

Cheers...
    That's funny. I drove one of those V6 C5's when it was brand new (demonstrator).... And climbed back into my tired old CX. The CX seemed to have way more power, drove way better, handled better, steered better ... It wasn't even hugely noisier than the brand new C5. The C5 was amazing with all it's adjustments too. The seats go up and down, forward and back, tilt ... do they even rotate ... the steering wheel goes up and down, in and out ... all over the place. No place feels right.... You could spend hours I guess playing with all the controls trying to find the "CX" (ie: comfortable ) position.

I can climb into any CX ever made. Move the seat back so I can reach the pedals.... And touch NOTHING else. You see the designers put the steering wheel in the right place, the seat in the right place ... You don't need 1million "not quite right" adjustments if you get right first off Lets not mention, reliabilaty, smoothness or interior ventilation

They must have improved as they aged

Having said that ... the C5 was really nice. It felt and drove in a very similar way to the current magna at the time.

I've owned several Citroen diesels ... they have all been excellent. I've never felt the need to modify them for more power. They are different to petrols. You would need to get the current generation diesels to match the drivability of a petrol (ie: no boost lag etc). They have sequential turboes etc... so you don't have initial lag.

I did look at V6 C5's when we were looking for a car for my wife. They would drive better than the 407 she ended up with, no doubt at all. I just couldn't bring myself to buy anything with an automatic that would expire with no warning again (which AL4's and 4HP20's are known to do at the milage we were looking at). The fuel costs of running one would cripple us financially. It uses more fuel than the CX .... No Way could we afford that. The Poogoes come with a diesel engine and proper manual gearbox ( so you are looking at 7L/100 around town rather than the 14L/100 the C5 V6).

It's a real shame, 'cos the C5 V6 would be a nicer car to drive in nearly every way compared to the 407.

seeya,
    Shane L.
    Last edited by DoubleChevron; 18th April 2016 at 11:48 AM.
    'Cit' homepage:
    Citroen Workshop
    Proper cars--
    '85 Series II CX2500 GTi Turbo I
    '63 ID19 http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/citro%EBn-forum/90325-best-project-car-you-have-ever-seen.html
    '72 DS21 ie 5spd pallas (last looked at ... about 15years ago)
    '78 GS1220 pallas
    '92 Range Rover Classic ... 5spd manual.

Yay ... No Slugomatics

Modern Junk:
    '07 Poogoe 407 HDi 6spd manual

Fellow Frogger!

My Bit.
    My own /04 C5 2ltr Hdi was simply the best riding car, and the most unreliable, it had an excellent torquey motor with a good driving position but was the most unreliable car in modern auto history. Handling was flat and direct and with good non Michelin tires and traction control it didn't suffer from any over steer/under steer problems even on hard driving over mountain curves. Great fun. But it was as unreliable as those prophecy's of the second coming. Braking was positive and secure, the gearbox presented no problems used mainly in sequential mode on fun drives but oh my, the car was so unreliable, constantly dropping into downgrade mode at the whim of the gods. The trouble started at around 60,000 Klm and apart from when I remounted the BSI unit, after which it performed so better by far than new it was simply amazing, I had 2 weeks of experiencing a miracle until it reverted back into the unreliability mode until I sold it at 150,000. If I had the room I would have put the thing on blocks and kept it as a project but it had already cost me so much money, Unbelievable.
    Even now I still miss driving the thing but if I had had any sense I should have dumped it like a hot spud after the trans replacement at 60,000kls.
    I've had many cars since birth and the C5 was nearly the best, discounting the shocking build quality, The best was my Star model Ford Customline, completely standard except for the 50mm wider track via reversed rims. Now that was a car. Smooth, quiet and comfortable. Not as good as the C5 for handling mind but there's always a compromise no mater how small.

C5 reliability was eventually traced to a glitch in the main ECU, failing to accept the reference/control voltage. Which among other things produces the code P0101 Air flow coherence. I wasn't going to change no ECU. Enough was enough.
    Would I buy another C5? Only when the sea is boiling hot and when the pigs sprout wings.

1000+ Posts

But your C5 was dropped. The current X7 appears to be free of those hassles. I know a couple with trouble free high mileages; just the usual wear items (brake pads, discs, etc). It's a shame the two cars carry the same name, because one's reputation is being transferred to the other. Do Toyota fans do this with the myriad of different Corollas?

Hi Shane, I don't think this is accurate at all..."The fuel costs of running one would cripple us financially. It uses more fuel than the CX .... No Way could we afford that. The Poogoes come with a diesel engine and proper manual gearbox ( so you are looking at 7L/100 around town rather than the 14L/100 the C5 V6)."
    Mine uses about two thirds of the fuel that the Xantia used. If I'm cruising the freeway the display is reporting from 6 to 8 ltrs per 100K. And it rides beautifully. Plus If I really accelerate hard it throws you back into the seat. The Xantia never came close to that. I was getting 11 litres to the 100k in the Xantia.
    I'm pretty happy with the C5.
    Cheers..

Hi Shane, I don't think this is accurate at all..."The fuel costs of running one would cripple us financially. It uses more fuel than the CX .... No Way could we afford that. The Poogoes come with a diesel engine and proper manual gearbox ( so you are looking at 7L/100 around town rather than the 14L/100 the C5 V6)."
    Mine uses about two thirds of the fuel that the Xantia used. If I'm cruising the freeway the display is reporting from 6 to 8 ltrs per 100K. And it rides beautifully. Plus If I really accelerate hard it throws you back into the seat. The Xantia never came close to that. I was getting 11 litres to the 100k in the Xantia.
    I'm pretty happy with the C5.
    Cheers..
    You must do a lot of highway cruising. I did research it a bit when looking. and the real word usage urban use (which is us ... lots of cold starts, short trips... supermarkets, schools, etc...). I think this is the claims from Citroen themselves:

Engine type - Number of cylinders : V 6
    Engine Code : -
    Fuel type :
    Petrol
    Engine Alignment : Transverse
    Engine size - Displacement - Engine capacity : 2946 cm3 or 179.8 cu-in
    Number of valves : 24 Valves
    Aspiration : N/A
    Compression Ratio : 10.9
    Maximum power - Output - Horsepower : 211 PS or 208 bhp or 155 kW @ 6000 rpm
    Maximum torque : 290 Nm or 213 lb.ft @ 3750 rpm
    Drive wheels - Traction - Drivetrain : FWD
    Transmission Gearbox - Number of speeds :
    6 speed Auto
    Citroen C5 II Exclusive 3.0i V6 215 CAS Fuel Consumption (Economy), Emissions and Range
    Fuel Consumption - Economy - Combined: 10.5 L/100km
    27 mpg UK / 22 mpg US
    Fuel Consumption - Economy - Extra Urban: 7.5 L/100km
    38 mpg UK / 31 mpg US
    Fuel Consumption - Economy - City: 15.6 L/100km
    18 mpg UK / 15 mpg US
    Fuel Tank Capacity : 71 L
    15.6 UK gallons
    18.8 US gallons
    Range : 676 Km or 420 miles
    CO2 emissions : 245 g/Km (Citroen)
    read more at: Citroen C5 II Exclusive 3.0i V6 215 CAS Specs

Sure is a nice car .... But we'd be looking at a "city" type fuel usage sadly. Especially over winter.

Now the bumpy thumpy poogoe .....

Peugeot 407 Sport 2.0 HDi 140 FAP Engine Technical Data
    Engine type - Number of cylinders : I 4
    Engine Code : -
    Fuel type :
    Diesel
    Engine Alignment : Transverse
    Engine size - Displacement - Engine capacity : 1997 cm3 or 121.9 cu-in
    Number of valves : 16 Valves
    Aspiration : Turbo (TGV) + Intercooler
    Compression Ratio : 17.6
    Maximum power - Output - Horsepower : 140 PS or 138 bhp or 103 kW @ 4000 rpm
    Maximum torque : 320 Nm or 236 lb.ft @ 2000 rpm
    Drive wheels - Traction - Drivetrain : FWD
    Transmission Gearbox - Number of speeds :
    6 speed Manual
    Peugeot 407 Sport 2.0 HDi 140 FAP Fuel Consumption (Economy), Emissions and Range
    Fuel Consumption - Economy - Combined: 5.7 L/100km
    50 mpg UK / 41 mpg US
    Fuel Consumption - Economy - Extra Urban: 4.7 L/100km
    60 mpg UK / 50 mpg US
    Fuel Consumption - Economy - City: 7.5 L/100km
    38 mpg UK / 31 mpg US
    Fuel Tank Capacity : 66 L
    14.5 UK gallons
    17.4 US gallons
    Range : 1157 Km or 719 miles
    read more at: 2010 Peugeot 407 Sport 2.0 HDi 140 FAP Specs

See where I'm coming from ... I have no doubt a nice 24valve V6 will be a way more fun car to drive compared to an oil burner though (aren't petrol engines always more fun ?).

seeya,
    Shane L.
    'Cit' homepage:
    Citroen Workshop
    Proper cars--
    '63 ID19 http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90325
    '78 GS1220 pallas

Yay ... No Slugomatics

Modern Junk:

Ok, it's all good ,
    I like this car so much anyway . I am getting very low figures at freeway cruise speeds. I don't know how accurate they are. But I'm happy with it.

Cheers..

Hi Everyone, this should be the END of this thread.

We tested the car this evening... PERFECT.
    We had just given it a Transmission transplant, and didn't even hook up the Lexia.

Job done. So total cost so far is about $2000.00, Not bad for a car which was $54.000 new, about 13 years ago. All the owner needs to do now is get a RWC, and register it.

Cheers... George 1/8th.
    GreenBlood likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleChevron View Post
    Having said that ... the C5 was really nice. It felt and drove in a very similar way to the current magna at the time.
    Oh gees that's too funny Sorry to keep this going but to be fair the C5 is miles ahead of any magna especially back in 2001..........my parents are mitsu tragics, no idea why if only for the fuel economy the colt is pretty good but the ride will knock your new set of teeth out Problem is that it just seems to go with the small car thing until you experience the dynamics and ride of a GS

$2000 eh? Well I just paid that for a whole C5 with revvy little petrol motor and a 5-speed manual.........no problems right. Well almost, gotta sort out the anti-pollution fault after filling with 91 octane, since filling with 98 it hasn't cleared it. Have rocket gaskets to replace as there's a leak and gasket goo so maybe no gaskets there. Replaced torn rear suspension boot, number plate light and getting rear light harness to get the LH stop/tail working again for rego. Other than that everything seems to work, bit of a rattle up front in steering/suspension over rough stuff otherwise great car. And it will be very sad to part with the CX wagon

Oh gees that's too funny Sorry to keep this going but to be fair the C5 is miles ahead of any magna especially back in 2001..........my parents are mitsu tragics, no idea why if only for the fuel economy the colt is pretty good but the ride will knock your new set of teeth out Problem is that it just seems to go with the small car thing until you experience the dynamics and ride of a GS

$2000 eh? Well I just paid that for a whole C5 with revvy little petrol motor and a 5-speed manual.........no problems right. Well almost, gotta sort out the anti-pollution fault after filling with 91 octane, since filling with 98 it hasn't cleared it. Have rocket gaskets to replace as there's a leak and gasket goo so maybe no gaskets there. Replaced torn rear suspension boot, number plate light and getting rear light harness to get the LH stop/tail working again for rego. Other than that everything seems to work, bit of a rattle up front in steering/suspension over rough stuff otherwise great car. And it will be very sad to part with the CX wagon
    Id' stick with the CX wagon. Everything on it can be fixed by mere man .... not this modern stuff that's impossible to pull apart ( just wait until you need to work on the dashboard!).

seeya
    Shane L.,
    PS: I wouldn't knock the magnas... Did you ever try an AWD Verada ?
    Last edited by DoubleChevron; 22nd April 2016 at 09:45 AM.
    shanadoo and Fingers like this.
    'Cit' homepage:
    Citroen Workshop
    Proper cars--
    '78 GS1220 pallas

Yay ... No Slugomatics

Modern Junk:

Id' stick with the CX wagon. Everything on it can be fixed by mere man ....
    Make me an offer I can't refuse Problem is I just want a car that is more reliable than the CX, even if I could probably get there, it's likely just the shitty electric fuel pump....again. What is it with these generic parts now. I had to rescue my mate in his Hilux last week because the mechanical fuel pump we replaced just over a year ago failed. And the local Toyota place didn't have a proper genuine one so we had to use another crappy Repco one.

So probably same with this electric Gates pump which leaked from day 1 and I had to seal up the threads with aviation gasket. I really want to keep the CX but you know I also have my GS wagon in storage and I intend to get it out and on the road again. Too sad to see the CX go and hard to find another early Safari...but sometimes it is just time to let go and move on.......offers....anyone??

Hi Shane,
    as a C5 owner I don't see where you are coming from. You said "Id' stick with the CX wagon. Everything on it can be fixed by mere man .... not this modern stuff that's impossible to pull apart ( just wait until you need to work on the dashboard!)."

The C5 dashboard is almost identical to the Xantia one as far as simplicity goes. Very easy to work on. The Stereo comes out way easier than the Xantia ever did. And the instrument panel is the best to work on that I've ever encountered. It takes about 30 seconds to remove the entire instrument panel. Really simple to get at and to repair if necessary. I just removed mine to turf out some small moths that had found their way into the display.
    It's funny how people who haven't owned or worked on one of these cars make these false comments. Someone was saying that these V6 motors were difficult to work on. The three rear spark plugs are no harder to get at than the front ones. Just 8 small screws out and you are there.
    The issue with the aircon flaps was one of the easiest repairs I've ever done on any car, all easy to access . It's worked free of fault since I fixed it, over a year ago, and I didn't even have to buy any parts to do it.
    I keep reading on this forum that people think the anti-pollution fault will go away if you just use different petrol. That's not how it works. It just means that something needs attention. Either your spark plugs or a coil may need replacing. My car did this once, reported a misfire. My coils were all ok, my plugs all perfect. Again, no parts needed. I just cleaned the plugs, cleared the codes and there's been no repeat of the error.
    If you have ever considered a good and cheap C5 , get a V6 , change the engine oil and the transmission oil, with the right type, and see how you go.

Hi Shane,
    as a C5 owner I don't see where you are coming from. You said "Id' stick with the CX wagon. Everything on it can be fixed by mere man .... not this modern stuff that's impossible to pull apart ( just wait until you need to work on the dashboard!)."

The C5 dashboard is almost identical to the Xantia one as far as simplicity goes. Very easy to work on. The Stereo comes out way easier than the Xantia ever did. And the instrument panel is the best to work on that I've ever encountered. It takes about 30 seconds to remove the entire instrument panel. Really simple to get at and to repair if necessary. I just removed mine to turf out some small moths that had found their way into the display.
    It's funny how people who haven't owned or worked on one of these cars make these false comments. Someone was saying that these V6 motors were difficult to work on. The three rear spark plugs are no harder to get at than the front ones. Just 8 small screws out and you are there.
    The issue with the aircon flaps was one of the easiest repairs I've ever done on any car, all easy to access . It's worked free of fault since I fixed it, over a year ago, and I didn't even have to buy any parts to do it.
    I keep reading on this forum that people think the anti-pollution fault will go away if you just use different petrol. That's not how it works. It just means that something needs attention. Either your spark plugs or a coil may need replacing. My car did this once, reported a misfire. My coils were all ok, my plugs all perfect. Again, no parts needed. I just cleaned the plugs, cleared the codes and there's been no repeat of the error.
    If you have ever considered a good and cheap C5 , get a V6 , change the engine oil and the transmission oil, with the right type, and see how you go.

Hi Shane,

That's funny. I've owned an XM ... which has a Xantia dashboard. 17hours labour laying on the floor to change the evaporator. I'd sooner put an axe through one than even dream of working on them

seeya,
    Shane L.
    'Cit' homepage:
    Citroen Workshop
    Proper cars--
    '78 GS1220 pallas

Yay ... No Slugomatics

Modern Junk:

1000+ Posts

...my parents are mitsu tragics, no idea why if only for the fuel economy the colt is pretty good but the ride will knock your new set of teeth out Problem is that it just seems to go with the small car thing until you experience the dynamics and ride of a GS
    A work colleague drove me home in his current shape Lancer (up spec model) a while back and I couldn't believe how poor the NVH was as a passenger. It was noisy and crashy over bumps, with a really poor ride. I really expected it to be far better.

2003 PEUGEOT 206 GTi

1000+ Posts

That's funny. I've owned an XM ... which has a Xantia dashboard. 17hours labour laying on the floor to change the evaporator. I'd sooner put an axe through one than even dream of working on them

seeya,
    Shane L.
    Shane are you sure the XM dash is the same as a Xantia? The XM would be wider for a start... Thing is, you've also said (probably when you owned the XM) that it's dashboard is the same as a 605 (even though I don't think you've ever seen a 605). If the 605 and XM dashes are similar that would be logical, as they are brothers under the skin.

So logically, a 605 dash should be the same as an Xm, and therefore the same as a Xantia. I own a Xantia and a 605, and I don't see much similarity in the dashboards at all. Some of the fuses may be interchangeable ....

Cheers

Alec

Quote Originally Posted by Armidillo View Post
    Shane are you sure the XM dash is the same as a Xantia? The XM would be wider for a start... Thing is, you've also said (probably when you owned the XM) that it's dashboard is the same as a 605 (even though I don't think you've ever seen a 605). If the 605 and XM dashes are similar that would be logical, as they are brothers under the skin.

So logically, a 605 dash should be the same as an Xm, and therefore the same as a Xantia. I own a Xantia and a 605, and I don't see much similarity in the dashboards at all. Some of the fuses may be interchangeable ....

Cheers

Alec
    series II XM ... not identical but simialr to a Series II Xantia and 605..... I rekcon you could exchange all the switch gear, gauges and stalks etc... very, very similar

series I -> series II are quite different
    'Cit' homepage:
    Citroen Workshop
    Proper cars--
    '78 GS1220 pallas

Yay ... No Slugomatics

Modern Junk:

We did one more test today, a highway run to give it a real good roadtest. Not one fault. Put some fuel in it. All systems go.
    Well worth the effort and hassle. Saved $3,000 by doing the transmission swap ourselves.

Cheers to all the happy C5 owners out there in Froggyland.

George 1/8th .
    P.S. Mine, as per this avatar, still going like a new car.

We did one more test today, a highway run to give it a real good roadtest. Not one fault. Put some fuel in it. All systems go.
    Well worth the effort and hassle. Saved $3,000 by doing the transmission swap ourselves.

Cheers to all the happy C5 owners out there in Froggyland.

George 1/8th .
    P.S. Mine, as per this avatar, still going like a new car.
    Did you put a rebuild kit through the transmission or just bung it straight in This is good stuff to know for anyone with a C5 but isn't sure how the computers etc .. will handle a different transmission

seeya,
    Shane L.
    'Cit' homepage:
    Citroen Workshop
    Proper cars--
    '78 GS1220 pallas

Yay ... No Slugomatics

Modern Junk:

Just bunged it in mate. Job done. you just have to get the right one.

Did you put a rebuild kit through the transmission or just bung it straight in This is good stuff to know for anyone with a C5 but isn't sure how the computers etc .. will handle a different transmission

seeya,
    Shane L.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread Information