DSpecial/Super seat cover measurements
  • Register
  • Help

Default DSpecial/Super seat cover measurements

Looking at getting seats redone, can't remember whose these belong to are, Bryce? ( but the photos are from his site!) I wanted to know what the stitching measurements are for the padding in the backrest and seat.
    Cheers Steven

DSpecial/Super seat cover measurements-image.jpegDSpecial/Super seat cover measurements-image.jpeg

Advertisement
    Last edited by forumnoreason; 11th March 2016 at 01:29 PM.

Paging Mr Bryce, email on line 2, Paging Mr Bryce please come to the reception desk. I might have to start calculating off photos soon.
    Anyone?
    Someone?
    ha ha.

Steven, I think almost everyone buys ready made seat coverings from the European dealers. I don't recall the name of the crew but it is probably on Bryce's web page. By all accounts they are good to deal with and fit well.

I can't imagine that having them made locally would be economical unless you are doing them you self.

I did get a pair of leather headrest made in Thailand for about $20, but I took the leather and a sample with me.
    Michael
    Member, Citroen Car Club NSW

DS23 Pallas 5 sp. "Francoise" , BX19TRi Auto "Jacques Dutronc" , Teardrop Trailer "The Toad", BMW R65 "Rosamund"
    In the past: Renault 750, Dauphine, R4, R8, R10, Peugeot 504 Familiale, ID 19 (x2), Safari (x2)

I have a connection in Bali who knows a very good upholsterer and I have the fabric. The gentleman in Bali did a ripper job on the door cards.

Thread Information