DS Ign Switch removal
  • Register
  • Help
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hotrodelectric

Thread: DS Ign Switch removal

Fellow Frogger!

Default DS Ign Switch removal

While I have no problems removing the Ign Sw From my D Special (apart from the security bolts) my BVH looks like a different kettle of fish.It looks like I will have to remove the Dash,can anyone confirm this,All advise
    welcome.
    Woody

Advertisement

Now go make me a sandwich Hotrodelectric's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brian woodcock View Post
    While I have no problems removing the Ign Sw From my D Special (apart from the security bolts) my BVH looks like a different kettle of fish.It looks like I will have to remove the Dash,can anyone confirm this,All advise
    welcome.
    Woody
    These are both 3-dial cars, Woody? I know working on a left hook car it can be done with just the cluster out, but it can be a royal bi**h that way. Stripping the dash is time consuming, but not difficult. A switch out of a BVH physically installs the same as a BVM car. Where you need to pay attention to is the wiring. The switches look the same, but function differently. A BVH switch has 6 wires, a BVM switch has 8. The 2 extra wires are for 5he start circuit +in/out.
    Pommiefrog likes this.
    The measure of your character isn't what you do when people are watching- it's what you do when they aren't watching.

Thread Information