Berlingo Vs Berlingo II
  • Register
  • Help

Default Berlingo Vs Berlingo II

Can someone clarify the new Berlingo's payload dimensions?

According to the specs on the Citroen web site, the new Berlingo is shorter in the back by at least 100mm, width is 5mm less.

Does anyone now own a Berlingo II, but also has owned the older one to give a fair comparison?

Advertisement

What are "guide me home headlights"?

Icon2

The guide me home lights are a function that the C2/C3 have on them. I have used mine once or so in the early mornings on the way to work when i have parked.
    I have found that they really dont have much of a use really. If you have the high beam on in my car and you turn off the engine and take the lights down to the normal setting they stay on a for a short period.
    Thats all that mine do but Derek might know more about them and he might let the board know more about them...
    I really cant see much of a use for them personally. When I did that one or twice I just found that people screamed out "mate your lights are on". I always have to say "the car will turn them off mate".
    Theya re always shocked. I dont know much about the Berlingo and its new dimensions however. Craig kellar might know more than me. I have sat and been in a few and they look great. I love the new Dashboard and the front end. There is also a few C3/C2 bits and bobs on the interior too...

1000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danielsydney
    Thats all that mine do but Derek might know more about them and he might let the board know more about them...
    I heard my name from a mile off - thanks Daniel
    Guide me home headlights are a "nice" feature but not important in my books.

It works something like this. (not 100% sure of order of doing thing though)
    You turn off the ignition, and flash the headlights onto high beam (pull the stalk towards you and then let go). The headlights then stay on for a period of time - quite a while - 120 seconds probably. It gives you enough time with plenty of light to walk up the steps into your house or whatever. It's probably more useful in dark miserable European winters than here, but I can see its purpose, depending on where you live.

Derek

I was pretty close or nearly spot on then......

Fellow Frogger!

Berlingo payload?
    Cagiva Canyon 600.
    Landmaster rotary hoe less engine.
    Peugeot 307 bumper, headlights, radiator etc.

If you can fit it in the back it will get you home, doesn't make much difference to the speed, slow.

recents,
    6 Landcover wheels with tyres and 4 rims.
    P206 GTI door.

Thread Information