How to remove the driver's seat from a Series 2 Berlingo.
  • Register
  • Help

Default How to remove the driver's seat from a Series 2 Berlingo.

Advertisement

I tried to remove the driver's seat from my 2007 Series 2 Berlingo but could not do so.

The seat and mounting frame are attached to the floor by four bolts. I was easily able to remove the bolt at the right side front and the two bolts at the rear left and right. However, I could not access the front left hand bolt as it is covered by the mounting frame and there is no room to put a driver on it. I tried pushing the seat all the way forward and all the way back but this did not help.

Obviously the seat can be removed if you know how. I am hoping someone can advise me how it is done.

Thanks.

There is a hole in the pressed metal seat frame above the sliding rail for best access, you can get to it with a right angled T-40 "key". They are a pain, eh?

Icon7 How to remove front drivers seat of Citroen Berlingo Series 2

Hi Addo!

I had the opportunity today to remove the drivers seat so that I could scrub the upholstery clean.
    The seat is held in place by four bolts and three of those are easily located. The fourth bolt at the front inside position is hidden by the steel frame of the seat.

To access that bolt push the seat all the way to the rear and then look under the front of the seat at the inside railing. There is a square black plastic cap at the front top that needs to be removed and a large square hole is revealed which allows easy access to the fourth bolt.

I chose to clean the seats today as it is 28 C in Hobart with a wind speed of 46 to 76 kph and the humidity is only 13%. That should allow the seats to dry very quickly!
    Last edited by kiamaian; 3rd October 2015 at 03:09 PM.

Thread Information