Xantia 2.0L CT Turbo magic chips and black
  • Register
  • Help
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By alhantos

Thread: Xantia 2.0L CT Turbo magic chips and black

Tadpole

Default Xantia 2.0L CT Turbo magic chips and black

Has anyone out there used any Xantia 2.0 CT Turbo chip reprogramming and black boxes that claim to increase performance?.

Advertisement

Thanks in advance.

1000+ Posts

Why not just turn up the boost to 1 bar....that is the limit this setup will take comfortably without going to the next step of changing the exhaust manifold [available from Holland $800 ] and when doing that you might as well put a new T28rs on it.....for much more Grrr.

I have this motor in a 205 and its running 150kw at a low .8 bar. With the original T25 it has boost from waaay early which is great :}
    jr20516v

Now:
    Exige SC [modded], 205 Si. 205 GTi , Megane R26 LY , Megane 225 [modded ]

Previous: Honda EP3 Supercharged , 205 x34 [ including MI16 TURBO, 8v TURBO, CTI, 16V+TB's, 8V+TB's,] Fiat X1-9 X3, Beta coupes x5, Lancia Gamma coupe, GTI-R, Corvette C4, Fiero x5, Alpine GTA turbo, r5 GTT Dimma, 2cv ripple nose, Lotus Elise, 205 Dimma TT, Cliosport 172.x2, Clio rs 200

1000+ Posts

Tell us more! Can the standard ECU be reprogrammed to do this, or do you have an aftermarket ECU? Or are you using manual wastegate control?

Are you using the standard manifolds & injectors?

(I also have a Turbo CT).

Cheers

Alec

1000+ Posts

yes, standard ECU, injectors and manifold. The ECU will handle a 1 bar boost....thats all though. After that you will need aftermarket ECU.

Personally i am using all the above however i run Haltech in case i decide to go for further upgrades [always a good option to have ]
    jr20516v

Now:
    Exige SC [modded], 205 Si. 205 GTi , Megane R26 LY , Megane 225 [modded ]

Previous: Honda EP3 Supercharged , 205 x34 [ including MI16 TURBO, 8v TURBO, CTI, 16V+TB's, 8V+TB's,] Fiat X1-9 X3, Beta coupes x5, Lancia Gamma coupe, GTI-R, Corvette C4, Fiero x5, Alpine GTA turbo, r5 GTT Dimma, 2cv ripple nose, Lotus Elise, 205 Dimma TT, Cliosport 172.x2, Clio rs 200

1000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jr20516v View Post
    Why not just turn up the boost to 1 bar....that is the limit this setup will take comfortably without going to the next step of changing the exhaust manifold [available from Holland $800 ] and when doing that you might as well put a new T28rs on it.....for much more Grrr.

I have this motor in a 205 and its running 150kw at a low .8 bar. With the original T25 it has boost from waaay early which is great :}
    Excuse my ignorance but how do you turn up the boost,Andy.
    Armidillo likes this.

You can use a manual boost controller.

Thread Information