Xantia wiring diagram
  • Register
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Default Xantia wiring diagram

I'm wondering if anybody would have access to, or be able to point me in the direction of a good wiring diagram covering the wing looms and dash loom for a series 2 hdi Xantia? Thanks.

Advertisement

The wiring is broken down into functions. What aspects are you needing help on?

Fellow Frogger!

Thanks for reply addo. I'm after the sections covering connection between the immobilizer, the transponder, and the connections into the engine harness. If I had pinouts of the plugs on the engine harness, otherwise pinout of the ecu, and diagrams from there back to other components.
    Sounds like I'm beyond help??

The transponder wires all go straight to the Texton box, from memory. From that same box, wires 820/821/822 go to your ECU or coded pump. They carry the immobiliser dialogue as I understand it. I think one also returns to the dash to show an immobiliser fault light if required.

Fellow Frogger!

Thanks addo. Would you happen to know if the wing wiring looms and dash loom would be the same between the different mechanically equipt xantias in their respective years? I mean, might a 1/00 Xantia hdi have the same wiring between the wings and dash (already have engine loom) as the same build date Xantia 2.0 or v6?

V6 is very different - they seemed to more or less keep the S1 harness from the firewall forwards. I would suspect an HDi Xantia to be almost identical to any of the other S2 Xantia variants in this harness, however. You are extremely unlikely to find reassigned pins on the connectors (excluding the V6), it's more whether they are populated or not.

Fellow Frogger!

Thanks for your help Addo. Should be easier to find a 2l loom than a hdi one.

Thread Information