Website advise for GSA Parts
  • Register
  • Help

Default Website advise for GSA Parts

Hi everyone,

Advertisement

I have newly bought 1980 GSA Pallas 1.3. First I need to solve its brake issue, so I'm going to need some parts about brake system (and also for other stuff ). It is almost impossible to find GSA parts at Citroen dealer in my country. Therefore I made some investigation and found a few website to buy parts.The problem is I couldn't be sure their dependability.Briefly, I need your advise to find a dependable website(s) which has reasonable prices. Thanks in advance.

Now go make me a sandwich Hotrodelectric's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Citroenci View Post
    Hi everyone,

I have newly bought 1980 GSA Pallas 1.3. First I need to solve its brake issue, so I'm going to need some parts about brake system (and also for other stuff ). It is almost impossible to find GSA parts at Citroen dealer in my country. Therefore I made some investigation and found a few website to buy parts.The problem is I couldn't be sure their dependability.Briefly, I need your advise to find a dependable website(s) which has reasonable prices. Thanks in advance.
    Best that I can recommend is the Chevronic Centre and Franzosische Klassiker. Those are the two places in Europe that I know of off the top of my head that deal in GS/GSA. Others here will have more suggestions.
    The measure of your character isn't what you do when people are watching- it's what you do when they aren't watching.

I agree with Hotrodelectric,

I have used these two suppliers often and have never had any trouble with either.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodelectric View Post
    Best that I can recommend is the Chevronic Centre and Franzosische Klassiker. Those are the two places in Europe that I know of off the top of my head that deal in GS/GSA. Others here will have more suggestions.
    Cheers Andrew

concur with the gentlemen above. no issues and FAB communication. tried them many times with excellent results.

1000+ Posts

I have used both Chevronic and Franzosische Klassiker. The former charged me VAT despite the fact it was an international order. When queried they said, "oh well, we'll give you a discount on your next order". Incredible. That was the first and last time I used them.

Franzosische was excellent, by contrast. No problems at all.
    Last edited by graham66; 28th June 2015 at 08:36 AM.

Thanks a lot for everyone.

Thread Information