Beeac Pub Run CCOCA and CCCV
  • Help

Default Beeac Pub Run CCOCA and CCCV

A Great day was had by all who attended the CCOCA and CCCV run to Beeac yesterday. The car collection was simply amazing and the owner of the collection wined and dined us in a most sumptuous style at his pub. A shame that I was the only Traction to attend. Where were the rest of you?
    My sincere thanks to Max Lewis for the organisation and to host Ean McDowell.

A point of interest for those who could not find the time to attend Ean hosts a Car and Lunch event on the first Sunday of every month. The private museum is open and tempts fellow enthusiasts with examples of fine automobiles such as a Riley Imp sports car, a Riley Kestrel, a Lancia Aurelia, an ASA with Bertone body and a Type 35 Bugatti among the mouth watering collection.
    This Museum is not open at other times unless prior arrangements have been made with Ean.

Advertisement
    Cheers Gerry

Sorry I missed it. I had booked in but was too sore after falling in the sheepyards on Saturday.

Roger

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Wilkinson View Post
    Sorry I missed it. I had booked in but was too sore after falling in the sheepyards on Saturday.

Roger
    I do hope that you will be OK Roger. You were sorely missed as I had thought that you were a sure starter!
    Cheers Gerry

A great day, I was with the Ballarat Goldfields Car Club, (yellow RX7, got the early lunch) but also a member of the CCCV, hence the interest in those 2CV's and the DS's.
    Did I hear correctly, the Imp was insured for $100,000?

Rex B
    2CV6 Special Green, Riley RMB, RX7 Rotary, Jensen Healey, 1896 Ford A replica, and last but not least 1961 Citroen ID19-P... Previous include, 27 Chev Truck, 24 Bean Truck, 27 Chev Capitol, Rover S105, Humber Hawk x 2, MGB, Ford AA Truck, Ford A, elderly motorbikes x6, and more...

Thread Information