DS3 cabrio 1.6 turbo and dealers
  • Register
  • Help

Default DS3 cabrio 1.6 turbo and dealers

Have a problem with the rag top about a month ago I had the roof open no problems after the trip was over pressed the switch to fold the roof so far so good then the fun started it started to chatter an awful noise it managed to close ok a few days later it did it again this went on and off then worked ok for some weeks no problems, last Saturday after it did it again this time and lasted the full length on the fold up sounded like a machine gun after that I decided stuff the rag top took it to the dealer he had no idea what was wrong Citroen Aust was informed the reply was a few Cabrio's have that problem and the fix is the TSB C5lWO107Q0 Lubrication of roof guide slides is required, dealer claims that it will take a full day to fix just wondering if any one on A/F has had the same problem.

Advertisement

Fellow Frogger!

Off topic. A friend sold his VW EOS because of the extra service costs involved with a folding roof. Hopefully not a consideration for the DS cabrio

The dealer has now advised that its going to take two days to fix the roof, I am leaning toward selling the ds cabrio.

Thread Information