New Citroen Dealer for Newcastle & Hunter Region - Pacific Euro
  • Register
  • Help

Default New Citroen Dealer for Newcastle & Hunter Region - Pacific Euro

Just had the official letter from Citroen. Not that it makes much difference to me as I have had our cars serviced there for the past couple of years. If there is a problem with your car the mechanic will talk to you about it, you don't have to get it second hand from the person behind the service desk. While having the Picasso serviced last week I was talking to the Peugeot Salesman and he was showing me they had some of the DS signs setup. Look forward being able to have a test drive of the new Picasso.

Advertisement

1000+ Posts

So they join Corban's from Wollongong in carrying both Pugs and Cits in the one place. It makes for interesting comparisons.

don

I too have been using the services of Pacific Euro for my C4 for a while now. Their chief mechanic drives a Xzara VTR so we have a fan in the ranks at Pacific Euro. He knows these cars well and has a wealth of knowledge and history of working on french cars.

Pacific Euro were also at the Vineyard this year in force with the peugeot range for our annual French Car day ( last Sunday in August 2015).

Lets support These guys !!

JBN

Shit. Times change. I always thought the term was Pacific Peso. Has Europe come adrift? Has the peso disapperared?

John

The chief mechanic is Dave. A very nice guy, told me that he would have liked to purchase a Picasso for his wife's use when I first when there with my car.

Thread Information