Correct carpets for a non-pallas DS
  • Help

Default Correct carpets for a non-pallas DS

I've got some threadbare blue carpets in my red DS21 non pallas.

Most of the suppliers focus on Pallas carpet sets, which I don't want, as I'm not a fan of partial pallas cars.

From looking at various pictures, La Nuancier DS, The Original Citroen DS book etc from what I see, my car should have grey carpets.
    https://translate.googleusercontent....O5zxOclHgqqVFg

I was very happy with the seat covers I got from Citro Classique, so am looking at their carpet range, but they list a few different shades of grey:
    Catalogus 2014 Citro-Classic / Citro-Toon
    49 and 57 on this page
    Catalogus 2014 Citro-Classic / Citro-Toon
    37 on this page.

I have their proper catalog with samples which is better than the website, but what would be great is if somebody has a picture of a car with original carpets, or have purchased any of the above?

Advertisement

Thanks,
    Bryce
    --
    1954 Light 15
    1970 DS21 BVH
    http://www.classicjalopy.com

mnm

Hi Bryce

my car is a 1970 DSpecial. Here is a pic of the front carpet... ignore the red bulkhead, my car's in metamorphosis. Also, it's a cut pile not loop like the ones in your link. I'd say more like 49, just going off the pictures.

Here is the back... it's not carpet though, its that grey patterned vinyl that is on the door sills as well.

Hope that helps.

Matthew
    Last edited by mnm; 20th September 2014 at 11:33 PM.

Thanks Matthew,
    Very helpful. I think mine is supposed to be the same as yours front and then same carpet in rear. That helps a lot.

Bryce

Quote Originally Posted by mnm View Post
    Hi Bryce

my car is a 1970 DSpecial. Here is a pic of the front carpet... ignore the red bulkhead, my car's in metamorphosis. Also, it's a cut pile not loop like the ones in your link. I'd say more like 49, just going off the pictures.

Here is the back... it's not carpet though, its that grey patterned vinyl that is on the door sills as well.

Hope that helps.

Matthew
    --
    1954 Light 15
    1970 DS21 BVH
    http://www.classicjalopy.com

Fellow Frogger!

My 75 D Special has the same carpet as Matthew in front and rear. Replete with clips to hold in position. Can send pictures if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by ajaxvte View Post
    My 75 D Special has the same carpet as Matthew in front and rear. Replete with clips to hold in position. Can send pictures if you want.
    Mine's exactly the same.. Pictures if you'd like. I put one of the front carpet in my thread a few pages back when I gave it a really thorough clean!

Thread Information