Loving my ID 21 Safari .
  • Help
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Loving my ID 21 Safari .

Tadpole

Default Loving my ID 21 Safari .

Hi , I have been driving my Safari everyday and loving it more and more , so comfy and practical ....light on fuel and evokes all sorts of responses ...bogans detest it which makes me like it more . I fixed the door locks this week and my friend asked why as he thought any self respecting robber would steer clear of the Citroen ....
    I need to remove the roof to fix two rust bubbles and fit engine mountings. I don't want to as I don't want her off the road .....
    Oh and where can I get bits for the outer headlight aiming linkage , mine has some bits missing and a bodge spring to retain the light ....? cheers

Advertisement

Now go make me a sandwich Hotrodelectric's Avatar

Regarding your headlamp pieces, you can try an eBay seller called Sylvain1230_0. He carries a pretty large stock of pieces like that, his prices aren't insanely high and, in my experience anyway he ships quickly.
    The measure of your character isn't what you do when people are watching- it's what you do when they aren't watching.

I'm pretty sure I didn't need to remove my roof to fix up the engine mounts. But then I didn't do the work myself so what goes on in the garage stays in the garage.... Pictures of car?
    DS23 Pallas BVM Vert Argente - in ground up restoration, soon to be BVH.
    DSpecial 4speed Beige Vanneau, previous ; XM 2.0, maroon, my first.
    And a variety of the usual crapboxes before seeing the light. Except my Mini Cooper with the 3.4 cam and twin webers - that wasn't a POS.

Bikes -
    Ducati GTS860, CB350, XT550, Z500, T250, XR200, ag90.

Fellow Frogger!

Bogans like just about everyone else smile when they see a D up this way.

Thread Information