Bluetooth in C5
  • Help
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bluetooth in C5

Default Bluetooth in C5

I recently purchased a new cell phone, a Galaxy S2. It is to replace a Nokia X3. The Nokia had no trouble in connecting with the Bluetooth system in the C5, allowing me to make calls using the C5's on-board controls including the Contacts list which comes up C5's screen after I press the button on the end of the wiper control stalk. However while the new Galaxy connects to the C5's Bluetooth system, I still have to use the phone's keyboard to access my contacts list, and to actually make and receive calls, after which the hands-free system comes into play. Does anyone know whether this is likely to be a fault with the phone (which I suspect is the case), or is it something in the Samsung Galaxy Android system which the Citroen's Bluetooth doesn't like or recognise? Grateful for any advice.

Advertisement

Can you use voice recognition instead to make calls? Then no need for contacts list (safer as eyes on road) I have an iphone 5 & a '07 C4 & it's works well even for asking directions or sending messages.
    Citroen C5 II manual '05; C4 Exculsive '07; Citroen CX2200 Pallas '76; CX2400 C-matic Pallas '78

Thread Information