Hydroes ride
  • Help

Thread: Hydroes ride

Fellow Frogger!

Default Hydroes ride

Hi citmen .Alls well for my 09C5 worries over ride quality. A new set tyres and after a SERVICE at citroen dealer 80ks from home [temora all is ok.Never again will I use this dealer as after checking out work invoice for FULLSERVICE Noticed the following--- no air filter,no fuel filter,no LDS as they did not have any.Makes you wonder about dealers eh? Bitty Shitty TOMFROG. PS.LDS top up took 1 ltr

Advertisement

1000+ Posts

Temora plus 80 km = Wagga. No LDS etc at a Citroen dealer? Was this job booked in?

1000+ Posts

By the handbook, fuel filter is replaced at each 20km, air filter at each 40km. You mentioned your car had 72 km on it, so these are near due. I'm staggered - these are both simple jobs. Was there time to get them in?

Fellow Frogger!

I don't think any company should be given a brand dealership unless they carry a decent stock of routine service parts. I have also had problems with the local cit dealer obtaining common service parts. Went to the Autobarn over the road and it was, "how many do you want?" I now don't even bother checking with the local Citroen dealer.

Fellow Frogger!

seasink yes was booked . 9 days prior. tomfrog

1000+ Posts

Plenty of time to obtain what is obviously needed for the job then. You'd think that the sky-high rates these blokes charge would cover professional service.

Thread Information