More Citroens in a new movie.
  • Register
  • Help
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AllenM

Thread: More Citroens in a new movie.

Fellow Frogger!

Default More Citroens in a new movie.

Was talked into going to the movies with the one who would like to be obeyed, ďThe 100 foot JourneyĒ was the name of the show. Itís filmed in France.....yes, itís about food...yes, it has Helen Mirren in it.....yes and the bonus...it has 4 interesting Citorens in it if your quick enough, only fleeting glances of a couple of them, but it added interest for me.

Advertisement
    okalford likes this.

Fellow Frogger!

I mistakingly and painfully tried to watch Zoolander last night and it has an SM in it.

I didn't get to the end.

I watched this seemingly stupid film about some London housing estate yoof battling outer space monsters the othe night, really dragged me in, had a moral about the perception of all these kids being branded as criminals, well they did do criminal acts but through their bravery and solidarity performed an act which was saving the block, which was what it was called, not a chevron in sight.

Fellow Frogger!

It is a feel good movie with cars how we like to imagine them in France. Liked the old ribbed bonnet 2cv in the barn with surprisingly no dust - - and yes the Mehari picking up groceries for the restaurant and of course Helen Mirren in what looks like a late black DS23 Pallas. - - oh yes, it still is like that throughout France - - all these cars off on a jaunt and I nearly forgot, the H Van in the market place I think - - oh what bliss isn't France wonderful - - in a movie.
    Gerry Freed would know - - do many old Citroens still use the roads, not so many I think. Sometimes I think there are more to be seen in Brisbane - - but hopefully I am wrong.

John Paas.

Quote Originally Posted by AllenM View Post
    Was talked into going to the movies with the one who would like to be obeyed, “The 100 foot Journey” was the name of the show. It’s filmed in France.....yes, it’s about food...yes, it has Helen Mirren in it.....yes and the bonus...it has 4 interesting Citorens in it if your quick enough, only fleeting glances of a couple of them, but it added interest for me.

Thread Information