Service Citroen
  • Register
  • Help
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By addo

Thread: Service Citroen

Default Service Citroen

Question for Addo - You have previously referred to the use of this site. It appears to be for professional use only or I am interpreting the site instructions too literally

Advertisement
    2014 C5 2.2 HDI Limited Edition Sedan
    2007 C5 2.2 HDI Hatchback
    2007 C4 1.6 HDI EGS Sedan
    Peugeot Mi16 Series 2

You, as an interested party and aspiring DIY-er, surely qualify as "other repair professional" or whatever the registration process calls it now. Don't worry about accidentally ordering half a new car from clicking on a parts image, or anything like that. To spend money online there takes a concerted effort.

For the record, neither this nor its Peugeot cousin have EVER spammed me - aside from the helldesk exchanges, the only emails I've had from them are either password related or receipts for the additional subscription services. In the current web privacy climate, I consider that both remarkable and pleasing. Don't be afraid to sign up.
    jaahn and Ken W like this.

WRB
    Fellow Frogger!

I have been using it for years....

1000+ Posts

Default Yes !

Quote Originally Posted by Ceenine View Post
    Question for Addo - You have previously referred to the use of this site. It appears to be for professional use only or I am interpreting the site instructions too literally
    Hi Ceenine
    Yes you are interpreting the site instructions too literally, just make it up to get in. I have been using it and the Pug site too, occasionally for some years. I just look up the parts diagrams to see what to do, or get part numbers to order from the dealer in Sydney or overseas, by email. The enter Vin function, makes it easier to get to the right part. The site is not too user friendly but does work OK if you keep going.
    Cheers jaahn

Thread Information