D Special: Interior light covers
  • Register
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Default D Special: Interior light covers

No doubt this subject has been discussed before, but can anyone advise where to get hold of b pillar and boot interior light covers for a 75 D special?

Mine have deteriorated to the point where they are just hanging together. The boot one disintegrated today (when i tried to remove it) and the interior b pillar covers are cracked, chipped and "flaking". For sure next time i unscrew them they will fall apart.

AM

Advertisement

ps. A tip - don't put reversing light plastic covers in the dishwasher to clean them. I had second thoughts half way through the cycle and managed to save them from becoming clouded/ opaque.

mnm

Der Franzose have these repros but out of stock at the moment...

interior light cap DS, not Pallas

Matthew

UFO

I bought some repros a few years ago and they fitted perfectly and are still intact.
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

Fellow Frogger

I can spare you a reasonable boot lamp cover and a pair of so-so B-pillar lamps that are probably better than what you have. They have some stress cracks in the plastic and the 'chrome' has gone off off on one side of one. Send me a pm if you want to pursue these, but try the repro route first if you want really tidy lamp covers.

The dishwasher probably wouldn't be very kind to the reversing lamps. Did you use detergent?

I BOUGHT ONE From Mel New old stock I can sell to you but not sure it is for your car. This one has separate switch.
    1961 Citroen ID19(2010~), Holden Frontera(R.I.P 2002-2014), Honda Accord EURO(2006~)

Thread Information