Xantia cleaning
  • Register
  • Help
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bruce H
  • 1 Post By seasink

Thread: Xantia cleaning

Default Xantia cleaning

More cleaning of the lately acquired Xantia today reminded me I better revisit some of the built in dirt traps when I clean the other family Xantia tomorrow. We don't get the salt on the roads to cause this Xantia cleaning-imageuploadedbyaussiefrogs1400930427.170774.jpg but the dirt still gathers here, and behind all those plastic wheel arch liners if you travel dirt roads, as the previous owner of my car obviously did.
    If you've been like me and park under trees in the summer and autumn, now's the time to empty those leaves from the plenum chamber below the windscreen, before they turn to mulch.

Via the aussiefrogs App

Advertisement
    addo likes this.
    Bruce H

Now 99 Xantia SX x2; 96 Xantia SX; 76 GS Club Estate x2; 76 GS Club; 74 GS Club; 88 VW T3 Reimo
    Before: AX Gti; BX 19TRi Estate; CX 2200 Super & Pallas; CX2400 Pallas; CX 2400ie Prestige auto; DS3 DStyle; GS Pallas; GSA Club; Xantia Image Estate; Xantia Exclusive; Xsara VTR R4; 1.4 Special Estate; Virage; R16TS

Contact for the Australian Citroen GS GSA and Birotor Register http://australiancitroengsgsaandbiro...com/index.html

1000+ Posts

I'd like a word with the C5 X7 designer who put the air intake openings all around the wipers in a deep well on each side. Don't they have trees in France? Or is it a way to flog pollen filters?
    UFO likes this.

Thread Information