DS Upholsterer - Sydney
  • Help

Default DS Upholsterer - Sydney

Hi All,

Advertisement

I'm about to embark on upholstering my DS. The late and great Greg from Syvelle Motor Trimmers was the go to guy for retrimming classics Citroens. Has anyone had any positive experiences of anyone else in Sydney area or surrounds (even as far as Canberra is ok or mid north coast). I'm not interested in going down the path of doing it myself with a kit from o/s, especially with the AUD declining. The leather kits do not seem great value. Any leads would be appreciated.
    Cheers,
    Steve

Currently Own:
    74 DS23 IE Auto
    74 DS Safari
    2007 C6 2.7HDi
    2015 C4 Picasso

I too am looking for a D upholsterer, but Melbourne based.
    I am also considering a 'kit' and trimming the car myself and would like opinions from any who have gone down this path.
    What is the relative cost between kit and local upholsterer? Also cost of getting kit and asking a professional to finish the job?

SF

Quote Originally Posted by DStragic View Post
    Hi All,

I'm about to embark on upholstering my DS. The late and great Greg from Syvelle Motor Trimmers was the go to guy for retrimming classics Citroens. Has anyone had any positive experiences of anyone else in Sydney area or surrounds (even as far as Canberra is ok or mid north coast). I'm not interested in going down the path of doing it myself with a kit from o/s, especially with the AUD declining. The leather kits do not seem great value. Any leads would be appreciated.

Dave King from Emu Plains near Penrith has done some good work for my 74 DS Pallas and may be worth a try.

His last contact for me is 0414413236.

Ken

Thread Information