C5 window remote operation.
  • Register
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Icon14 C5 window remote operation.

The C5 remote window operation has decided join the comedy club for the start of 2014, it's done so before, but eventually fixed itself.
    The front windows won't work at all on the remote.
    One press will lower the rear off side window to the first setting but the near side stays closed.
    Second press of the button, and the near side lowers to the first position and the offside lowers to the second.
    Press button again and the off side closes and the near near side lowers to the second position before closing.
    Crazy French electrics. probably got a fag end jammed in somewhere.
    Anyway, apparently parking with the windows open even in first position is illegal in Queezland, so I wont be investigating the problem. But it's good to start the year with a laugh.

Advertisement

1000+ Posts

Default Windows ! Queezland !!

Quote Originally Posted by shanadoo View Post
    The C5 remote window operation has decided join the comedy club for the start of 2014, it's done so before, but eventually fixed itself.
    The front windows won't work at all on the remote.
    One press will lower the rear off side window to the first setting but the near side stays closed.
    Second press of the button, and the near side lowers to the first position and the offside lowers to the second.
    Press button again and the off side closes and the near near side lowers to the second position before closing.
    Crazy French electrics. probably got a fag end jammed in somewhere.
    Anyway, apparently parking with the windows open even in first position is illegal in Queezland, so I wont be investigating the problem. But it's good to start the year with a laugh.
    Hi shanandoo
    The wierdest part is "apparently parking with the windows open even in first position is illegal in Queezland" The home of the free

Anyway my bet is that you will fix it if you clean the drivers door window control ?????
    jaahn

Fellow Frogger!

Quote Originally Posted by jaahn View Post
    Hi shanandoo
    The wierdest part is "apparently parking with the windows open even in first position is illegal in Queezland" The home of the free

Anyway my bet is that you will fix it if you clean the drivers door window control ?????
    jaahn

Possibly, but it'll be winter soon and I won't need the windows open a little when I park in the sun. Anyway the head lady of the RACQ said on national TV "it makes no difference to the inside temperature". ho hum. Someone should lock her in a car [about to be crushed].

Fellow Frogger!

Possibly, but it'll be winter soon and I won't need the windows open a little when I park in the sun. Anyway the head lady of the RACQ said on national TV "it makes no difference to the inside temperature". ho hum. Someone should lock her in a car [about to be crushed].
    Grrrrrr, On cold start up the engine has been turning over a few to many times before firing as of late. Finally got around to checking the glow plug voltage, damn it it was zero. I've got a spare relay, but what I really need is someone to do the job. Any offers?. You can bring your own beer, I won't mind sharing. Wife must have put the kybosh on my pet, she bought me a new pair of overalls last week. Grrrrr. Might have to trade her for a lower millage model.

1000+ Posts

Default Amberguity !

Wife must have put the kybosh on my pet, she bought me a new pair of overalls last week. Grrrrr. Might have to trade her for a lower millage model.
    Hi shanadoo
    Is there some amberguity in this statement What are you considering trading
    jaahn

Fellow Frogger!

Quote Originally Posted by jaahn View Post
    Hi shanadoo
    Is there some amberguity in this statement What are you considering trading
    jaahn
    Well a pet is for life isn't it.

Thread Information