Citroen DS21 kit & magazine
  • Register
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Default Citroen DS21 kit & magazine

Hi all,

I found this link which unfortunately is in Spanish with no English option but you can get the general idea.

You know these weekly magazines that come out and they supply pieces to build up a working model of a tank, or ship etc. There is one just come out for the Citroen DS21. It's published by DeAgostini who do a lot of this stuff.

Advertisement

The car is a 1/8th size model and looks quite impressive. It even goes up and down to simulate the hydraulic suspension.
    The embedded video shows the model in more detail. Even though the text is in Spanish you can work out what it's all about.

A shame it probably won't appear here in Oz. Looks like the issues have just appeared.

CitroŽn DS 21 tiburůn. Construye tu maqueta y conoce su historia

Glenn

Fellow Frogger!

Looking thru their website, I see they've already done a similar issue featuring a 2CV Charleston. This was last year.
    From the text, it looks like there were 100 issues of the magazine with various pieces. The issues are still available at 9.99 Euro each.
    So for 999 Euro you can purchase all the magazines and build yourself a 2CV (1/8th scale though) !
    Same for the DS model I imagine. An expensive yet fun exercise!!!

Glenn

A truly rust free Citroen.

Cheers
    Brian
    1970 D Super. (Little Miss Petite).

To quote Maxwell Smart........"And Loving It!"

Oh my goddess! Di you see the video? Steering wheel is really functioning and window and suspension! I want buy one If I could!
    1961 Citroen ID19(2010~), Holden Frontera(R.I.P 2002-2014), Honda Accord EURO(2006~)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gembee View Post
    Hi all,

I found this link which unfortunately is in Spanish with no English option but you can get the general idea.

You know these weekly magazines that come out and they supply pieces to build up a working model of a tank, or ship etc. There is one just come out for the Citroen DS21. It's published by DeAgostini who do a lot of this stuff.

The car is a 1/8th size model and looks quite impressive. It even goes up and down to simulate the hydraulic suspension.
    The embedded video shows the model in more detail. Even though the text is in Spanish you can work out what it's all about.

A shame it probably won't appear here in Oz. Looks like the issues have just appeared.

CitroŽn DS 21 tiburůn. Construye tu maqueta y conoce su historia

Glenn
    If you open google Translate tool on the google searc site, and enter the url, it will translate the whole page for you.

Via the aussiefrogs App

Quote Originally Posted by caparobertsan View Post
    Oh my goddess! Di you see the video? Steering wheel is really functioning and window and suspension! I want buy one If I could!
    I want one too..... (for my little nephew, honest)

Thread Information