Christmas is coming...

Now is the time to advise "the management" that rather then the usual "Pair of socks" that there is something that you really, really want that wasn't available last Christmas.

Something that will keep you quiet, except for the occasional "sigh" of recollection and "wow" when you spot your car lurking at the back of one of the hundreds of photo's that make up the "Book of the 15th ICCCR".......

Did I mention the Video? 100 minutes of the chronological sequence of the event from set up through the whole weekend (was it only a weekend?, it felt like it was forever........) including clips from all of the major entertainers.

If you missed the event, you can bee there for "4 Days in 100 minutes of full colour glory".

So, it's up to you to advise them that there are a limited number available, so better get that order placed now for delivery by Christmas.

As I write, the "Elf" in our "Shadwell" book cave (aka "Mr Churchfull") is busy wrapping you "bestest" ever Christmas present, ready for the tinsel covered Roadster to fly off and delivery your "bundle of joy", but do't wait too long as the moustached driver will be drinking those "night caps for Santa" and eating the mince pies....

Advertisement

By the way, did I mention that the Book + DvD set make excellent presents for you to give to your friends and family, or just for the coffee table.

So make Santa and his Elf happy this Christmas by ordering today...

Please note that we can only promise that you will receive your book for Christmas 2014!!!

Get yours here: Book and DVD

My Citroens are here