Posting photos/movies onto Ausiefrogs.
  • Register
  • Help

Default Posting photos/movies onto Ausiefrogs.

I have tried to include photos in my blogs. Could someone explain how it is done "IN LAYMAN TERMS". I have an iMac with the standard osx system ( up to date).
    Allan.

Advertisement

This is how it works with MS windows..

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Posting photos/movies onto Ausiefrogs.-vik.jpg  
    Last edited by 59 Floride; 5th November 2013 at 05:59 PM.

1000+ Posts

The tool bar in Floride's diagram is located at <div class="cke_toolbox"> and requires javascript to be active in the browser.

Now go make me a sandwich Hotrodelectric's Avatar

You can also go the "manage attachments" route.

Pick the thread you want to post to. You can click "reply to thread" at the bottom of the page or if you want to start a new thread select "start new thread", just below the AussieFrogs header at the top of the page.

You can also click either "reply", or "reply with quote" if you wish to add pictures to a particular conversation. If you reply to someone, click "go advanced". From there, there will be a button that says "manage attachments". It's just below the dialog box. This button comes up automatically if you start a new thread. Do not post your reply yet.

Now- here is where it gets a little goofy. An upload manager page will pop up. This page will retain all photos you've uploaded to AussieFrogs. If you have none to select or wish to post a new one, click "add files". This will open another window into wherever your pic files are stored. You can select particular files to retrieve from. Select your pic(s). Click "done"- this places the pics as an attachment on your post.

If you're done writing, you can now post your reply as normally.

Certainly not as easy as Graham's method, but sometimes the only way. I've sort of gotten used to doing this.
    The measure of your character isn't what you do when people are watching- it's what you do when they aren't watching.

mnm

Posting photos/movies onto Ausiefrogs.-photo-49.jpg

If the image you want to post is from a web site then make sure the cursor is over the image then right click and select copy image. Then in your post place the cursor where you want the image and right click again. Select paste image and voila. This is from a MS running computer. If it is from your own files then I do it as above. As to clips from youtube can someone let us know how to do it with the window showing rather than just the link.
    cheers Tony

Im having trouble adding some pictures of parts , in replay to a private message .
    When i click on add pictures a box opens up but only has a option for URL and i want to use the pics i have taken from my computer.
    I can not drag them, nor copy and paste.
    Also when i reply to this message it does give me a option to add a picture from my computer.
    But not when im replying to a private message.
    can this be done

I don't think attaching images to Pm is possible.
    For obvious reasons.

I would suggest you ask for a real email address and send images attached to an email.

I've sent photos on PMs but the recipient says its all garbage. So get their email is best

Sent from my SM-G900I using aussiefrogs mobile app

Thread Information