FS: 1969 D Super
  • Help

Default FS: 1969 D Super

It is with great regret that I have to sell my D Super, description in ebay add. Bought this car off my boss 3.5 years ago who was the original owner. 1969 Citroen D Super | eBay Cheers Kurt

Advertisement
    1969 D Super (The Fancy Car)
    ......1976 280ce (The Red Car)

www.studiogreen.com.au

Great you posted here so we can comment! Looks fantastic and what a year model.. 1969 with the slightly bigger engine but still so simple.
    I had a D Special a few years back and found out after I sold it I was the second owner too....it was a 'sensible' decision at the time but now one of my few regrets. I know I will get another one but at the time I didn't appreciate what I had. Hope you find an appreciative buyer...sure you will they are beyond doubt one of the best cars ever made.

Thanks for the reply Andy,
    It pains me to have to sell it but unfortunately we are getting to the end of our house build and are running out of money and need to off load something so we can finish. I also have a 76 merc coupe that my father owned and has been in the family for nearly 30 years so had to decide which one to sell and unfortunately its the D.
    And yes in years to come I will regret selling it but such is life.
    Cheers
    Kurt

www.studiogreen.com.au

Fellow Frogger

Apparently clean original cars like that don't appear all that often and a D Super isn't all that common anyway. It could take a lot of looking to find another like it. I don't know your personal circumstances, but have you considered keeping it and simply de-registering the car or placing it on some concessional club rego and using the saved insurance and rego costs to service a little more housing debt? That may not suit you, but it is worth a few quick calculations if you really do not wish to sell.

The D Super has gone to a very good home, unfortunately she was not loved by any Queenslanders and will head off interstate. Very sad day for me as I watched her drive off into the sunset.

www.studiogreen.com.au

Fellow Frogger!

I believe I saw her today in downtown Wynnum. No plates and outside the auto electrician .. OR was it the "adult" shop ????
    I had popped into Repco opposite.

Can't hide in a D can you. Was at the registry handing in the plates and getting the temporary rego for the drive, would have preferred to be in the Adult Shop :-)

www.studiogreen.com.au

Thread Information