Xsara 15" alloys/mags
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Default Xsara 15" alloys/mags

Hi

Following on from my WTB post in parts forum, I thought I'd get some info on 15" alloys/mags that would fit a Xsara. Standard steel wheels/tyres are 15/195/55 ..Opening the tin of worms, what do folk out there think would be the prettiest/best looking 15" rim from whats available for the Xsara and its 306 cousin? Also are the fit patterns the same for say the 20? and 40? pugs?.. Pictures appreciated. Not looking for too "hot" as the car is mild.. Thanks in advance

Advertisement

Ashley

My son AXGT has a Xsara Sportif - ( 1.6 NFU engine with AL4 box - haha) that came with 5 spoke mags to make it look a bit 'sporty'. These are OK but have the solid rather than removable centres so are a bit hard to get balanced. You have to find a tyre shop who is prepared to put the wheel boss on their balancer and bolt up the wheels to it. I use Jax Quickfit at bowen hills to do these wheels for me (Xantia Activas and CT Turbos have wheels like this too.)

Maybe you could look for a set of these using the wrecker network. PM AXGT for more details.

Cheers,

Ken W

i have 2 good and 2 broken 15" 6 spoke xsara alloys. I replaced them with 14" after breaking both LHS wheels in one victorian pothole! both broken rims are inside lip. make good garden hose real! (the worst one still has full pressure after 18 months!)
    Xsara 15" alloys/mags-imag0900.jpg
    PvA
    C5,
    2cv
    minimatic
    moke,
    another moke
    Vermorel

Thread Information