Service Intervals - newer Citroen
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Default Service Intervals - newer Citroen

Hello, does anybody now what the Service Intervals are for late model (ie 2012) Citroens? Warranty book says 6mths/10000 km, but dealers advised this has been changed to 12mths/15,000.

Advertisement

By the way the Citroen Aus website is useless - when are they going to update it to be in line with Pug website which has much better information such as service intervals, oil recommendations etc . You would think this would be one of the first changes to improve customer communications.

UFO

It depends on the model.

If the dealer states it has changed from that which is specified in the service book, please ask them to provide that in writing.

<cue endless debate about the quality of oils, frequency of changes, phases of the moon, reproductive cycles of west African swamp frogs etc etc>

As to the Citroen website we can only hope/imagine that it is on Sime-Darby's list of things to do. I agree it has not been the best in the past year or so and SD may have a large task to align it with their company standard whilst also retaining Citroen specific style branding and actions.
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

bas

It probably depends on the model you're after. My 2007 C5 has 1 year/20,000 km which is reduced from the European 1 year/30,000 km standard because Australia is considered to be a "harsh environment"... Which reminds me I have to book it in for a service.
    Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.

My DS3 was originally 6mth/10,000km but I believe it's now 12mth/15,000km.

Yes, the CitroŽn Australia website is very poor ó as it's been like this for quite some time I don't hold much hope of it being fixed anytime soon.

The attachment is what I see on my desktop machine when I load www.citroen.com.au

Service Intervals - newer Citroen-citroenwebsite.jpg

When I look at the site on my iPad (which doesn't have Flash) I can actually see stuff, though it's hardly worth trying.
    Regards,

Simon

2018 308 GTi 2011 DS3 DSport
    ----
    2014 208 GTi 2007 207 GTi 2004 206 GTi180 2000 206 GTi 1995 306 XT

www.peugeotclub.asn.au

Thread Information