2010 Berlingo side mirror
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default 2010 Berlingo side mirror

I was just 'quoted' $195 for the glass only, on a 2010 Berlingo and a mate mentioned that mirror glass can be made up here in Oz....Wonders will never cease! Anyway I would hope they are a fraction of that price. Anyone know where?.
    Also, getting it serviced after 3 years and they inform me that the pads AND discs need replacing after 44000 klms! The tyres outlast the discs?! And it's not my driving because I'm pretty gentle on it. I'm now looking at 100% extra on my service costs.

Advertisement

I tried to drown my sorrows in alcohol, but the bastards learnt how to swim

A glazier perhaps would be a good start. Yellow Pages or Google. "sydney" is a big place.

Then make a cardboard template for them to work from, or even the Berlingo itself...

Fellow Frogger!

Exactly what I did for my broken mirror. The glass seems to pop out easily enough.
    If its not broken into too many pieces, just tape it together and take it to a window place and get them to cut a new piece of mirror glass. Or take out the glass from the other side and take to the glazier. I think its the same piece and shape of glass that is used.
    There's always some Berlingos being wrecked too in Sydney. Some place along Woodville Rd, Lansvale ususaly have some. Might be able to pick up what you meed there too.

Tadpole

Thanks for the comments. The mirror seems to be a bit different to ordinary mirrored glass, probably not ideal to have bits of glass flying about in the event of an accident. Seems that uk ebay is the place to go.

Thread Information