White GS Canberra from Notaporsche person...
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Default White GS Canberra from Notaporsche person...

Hi folks,

My GS memory is spinning wild.

That notaporsche person wanting big bucks for a GS.....has anyone heard from him?

Advertisement

He was threatening to ruin it a few months ago. Might have done it for all we know.

It was a white Pallas.

Does anyone know what has happened to that car?

Chris M

Chris, if you're after a GS wagon, check out Werdna's ad in the classifieds. It's on the Gold Coast. It's just begging to be repainted in Bleu Delta!
    1972 SM
    1989 BX 16 Valve

Fellow Frogger!

Hi Donat, great to hear from you mate!! Yeah I saw that one but could be a can of worms and I really am into originality. Even though I love delta blue, if it was red I would have to paint it red.

It was sad hearing that guy threaten to scrap that Pallas. I am sure people do mad things.

If it were me and I was stuck with a thing like that I would take whatever I could get for it. Let go to a good hope and let it eventually get restored like the Sparkey machine which I absolutely love. That is one lucky GS!!

I am also staring to entertain the prospect that my old GS might be someone's pride and joy and having me wanting it back might not be their cup of tea. If that was the case it would still be great to know it is safe and in good hands.

Chris

Thread Information