My CitroŽn Collection For Sale
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Results 1 to 25 of 33
  1. #1
    Ashtray Polisher donat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,475

    Icon9 My CitroŽn Collection For Sale

    Last night, an emergency meeting was held by my neighbourhood council and they decided unanimously that my collection of CitroŽn cars is proving to be an eyesore and is devaluing the price of houses around my area.

    So with a heavy heart I've decided to place my car collection for sale on AF before I put them up on Carsales.

    LOT #1

    1974 SM. Motor has had all modern upgrades including Titus starter. Low mileage car (99,900 km) Starts 3rd time, every time. No rust. NOS taillights to be supplied with the car. Someone ran up the back of me at a KFC drive thru, otherwise straight as a dime. Ex-Idi Amin. These cars are getting rare. $55,000



    LOT #2

    Advertisement


    1961 ID 19. Parked it in the backyard because it took 3 minutes for the suspension to rise. Was going to convert to a 7 piston pump and to LHM but never got around to it. Plenty of tread on the tyres. Plenty of rego left! $35,000



    LOT #3

    1974 GS 1220 Club. Just needs a good wash and some spheres. Bonnet is laying beside the car, so it's complete. One of the best non-beige GS's in Australia. Had a complete nut and bolt restoration by world renowned GS specialist only 2yrs ago. No garage space for it, so it's been sitting in the backyard. Never been in an accident... look at how tight those shut-lines are! $18,000

    1972 SM
    1989 BX 16 Valve

  2. #2
    Thank God for my Hydroen harrisson_citroen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Coolum Beach
    Posts
    2,051

    Default

    Good on you Donat,

    I am in the same boat and have decided to sell my DS23 Pallas Injection Air con with 4 XVS, aircon, new paint,new steering, new brakes, new spheres, vinyl roof and newupholstery, which took me 3 years to restore. I just couldn't be bothered anymore, so outshe goes : $750.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -september2012-012.jpg  
    DS Un jour, DS toujours !

    DS23 IE Pallas Automatique Borg Warner
    C5 X7 163 Exclusive Automatique AM6
    C3 II 2010 Automatique AL4
    Peugeot Boxer Van hired from T.....y, that was manual!
    and bloody good too!

  3. #3
    1000+ Posts gerrypro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Camperdown 3260 Australia
    Posts
    3,166

    Default

    Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,!
    I am particularly interested in that SM! I'll offer you $5.50 for it! But only if you arrange free delivery!
    Cheers Gerry

  4. #4
    1000+ Posts Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,340

    Default

    I am interested, however would like to know how this compares to a Reventon - which I can also afford.



  5. #5
    Fellow Frogger
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    10,192

    Default

    Clearly priced to sell quickly!

    You obviously live in Brisbane's lush Nouveau-Euro region and council's attitude is understandable.

  6. #6
    Fellow Frogger!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Nowra, NSW, Australia
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by harrisson_citroen View Post
    Good on you Donat,

    I am in the same boat and have decided to sell my DS23 Pallas Injection Air con with 4 XVS, aircon, new paint,new steering, new brakes, new spheres, vinyl roof and newupholstery, which took me 3 years to restore. I just couldn't be bothered anymore, so outshe goes : $750.
    SOLD to Me. When can I come up and collect

  7. #7
    Thank God for my Hydroen harrisson_citroen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Coolum Beach
    Posts
    2,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michael16v View Post
    SOLD to Me. When can I come up and collect
    Only on April 1st, 2013
    DS Un jour, DS toujours !

    DS23 IE Pallas Automatique Borg Warner
    C5 X7 163 Exclusive Automatique AM6
    C3 II 2010 Automatique AL4
    Peugeot Boxer Van hired from T.....y, that was manual!
    and bloody good too!

  8. #8
    Ashtray Polisher donat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David S View Post
    Clearly priced to sell quickly!

    You obviously live in Brisbane's lush Nouveau-Euro region and council's attitude is understandable.
    I think the prices reflect those I've seen on Carsales. Happy to accept payment via Western Union or Paypal.

    I think they want to knock my place down to build an apartment block with a cafť selling free-trade organic coffee on the ground floor.
    1972 SM
    1989 BX 16 Valve

  9. #9
    Ashtray Polisher donat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gerrypro View Post
    Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,!
    I am particularly interested in that SM! I'll offer you $5.50 for it! But only if you arrange free delivery!
    $5.50 wouldn't get you the cigarette butts in the ashtray.
    1972 SM
    1989 BX 16 Valve

  10. #10
    UFO
    UFO is offline
    CitroŽn Tragic UFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Gerringong, NSW, Australia
    Posts
    9,811

    Default

    I'm stuck on an oil rig in Lake Wyangan at present as the helicopter that was running the new phone line has crashed and I can't get to my PayPal account. Can I get my girlfriend's uncle's dog to run to your place with a bank cheque from the honestly first bank of Namibia and signed by the late multi billionaire (prince) n'tututu g'lucktaya yamug just before he suddenly died yesterday?

    Soon after you receive the cheque an Ericsson skycrane will gently land in your street and load up the cars to be carefully carried away.

    I most sincerely am trusting that you will fiend this arrangement acceptably.


    Via the aussiefrogs App
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

  11. #11
    Fellow Frogger
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    10,192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donat View Post
    $5.50 wouldn't get you the cigarette butts in the ashtray.
    If it's been a smoker's car, it's only worth $5.48, paid in cash.

  12. #12
    Fellow Frogger
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    10,192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UFO View Post
    I'm stuck on an oil rig in Lake Wyangan at present as the helicopter that was running the new phone line has crashed and I can't get to my PayPal account. Can I get my girlfriend's uncle's dog to run to your place with a bank cheque from the honestly first bank of Namibia and signed by the late multi billionaire (prince) n'tututu g'lucktaya yamug just before he suddenly died yesterday?

    Soon after you receive the cheque an Ericsson skycrane will gently land in your street and load up the cars to be carefully carried away.

    I most sincerely am trusting that you will fiend this arrangement acceptably.


    Via the aussiefrogs App

    p.s. Could you please advance A$2,500 per vehicle to cover local transaction fees? Once these funds are received, I will be possible to free funds and pay for the vehicles and return the fees.

  13. #13
    Administrator GreenBlood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    8,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donat View Post
    $5.50 wouldn't get you the cigarette butts in the ashtray.
    Hi Donat,
    Would you be interested in parting the car out - I'm currently restoring an SM and the cigarette butts are one of the few things I now need to complete the car. Can you take some close up pictures? Are the butts right down to the filters or would you say there is still some tobacco left, I dare not think these would be original Gitanes can you confirm?

    Cheers
    hris
    74 D(very Special) >>Rejuvenation Thread<<
    08 C5 X7 HDi very Noir



    "Dťesse" Roland Barthes, 'Mythologies', 1957

    The Dťesse has all the characteristics of one of those objects fallen from another universe that fed the mania for novelty in the eighteenth century and a similar mania expressed by modern science fiction: the Dťesse is first and foremost the new Nautilus.

    (Umberto Eco [Ed], The History of Beauty, Rizzoli, NY, 2004)

  14. #14
    Ashtray Polisher donat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UFO View Post
    I'm stuck on an oil rig in Lake Wyangan at present as the helicopter that was running the new phone line has crashed and I can't get to my PayPal account. Can I get my girlfriend's uncle's dog to run to your place with a bank cheque from the honestly first bank of Namibia and signed by the late multi billionaire (prince) n'tututu g'lucktaya yamug just before he suddenly died yesterday?

    Soon after you receive the cheque an Ericsson skycrane will gently land in your street and load up the cars to be carefully carried away.

    I most sincerely am trusting that you will fiend this arrangement acceptably.


    Via the aussiefrogs App
    Thank you my friend for your correspondences. Unfortunately an interested party has since offered me 10% more than your offer. If you wish to offer more than 10% than I am most gloriously happy to offer cars to you my friend.

    I looking forward to your immediate reply.
    1972 SM
    1989 BX 16 Valve

  15. #15
    Ashtray Polisher donat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBlood View Post
    Hi Donat,
    Would you be interested in parting the car out - I'm currently restoring an SM and the cigarette butts are one of the few things I now need to complete the car. Can you take some close up pictures? Are the butts right down to the filters or would you say there is still some tobacco left, I dare not think these would be original Gitanes can you confirm?

    Cheers
    hris
    Why would I want to part out a complete, running car? The cigarette butts are Gauloises Blondes.

    Here is a photo of the car's interior. I hope this is sufficient.


    1972 SM
    1989 BX 16 Valve

  16. #16
    UFO
    UFO is offline
    CitroŽn Tragic UFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Gerringong, NSW, Australia
    Posts
    9,811

    Default

    You are my friend most fortunate and so am I. The oil rig manager tells us that we have just struck a well of the ultra rare unobtanium and to share the wealth we should tell our friends that we can offer shares in the company. So I hereby offer you 1 million shares in Findemandscrewem Oil Enterprises in exchange for our amazing collectin of rare Citreons.

    I await your mostly great full replies.


    Via the aussiefrogs App
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

  17. #17
    UFO
    UFO is offline
    CitroŽn Tragic UFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Gerringong, NSW, Australia
    Posts
    9,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donat View Post
    Why would I want to part out a complete, running car? The cigarette butts are Gauloises Blondes.

    Here is a photo of the car's interior. I hope this is sufficient.


    That is almost concurs.


    Via the aussiefrogs App
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

  18. #18
    Ashtray Polisher donat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,475

    Default

    My friend I would be most gracious and humble at your proposing. I am currently working in a piggery in Saudi Arabia. Please send email proposal to citreon8956_@paypa1.com
    1972 SM
    1989 BX 16 Valve

  19. #19
    Administrator GreenBlood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    8,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donat View Post
    Why would I want to part out a complete, running car? The cigarette butts are Gauloises Blondes.

    Here is a photo of the car's interior. I hope this is sufficient.
    My apologies if I have offended, that is a remarkable interior and I fully understand why you would want to keep it in that condition.

    Gauloises Blondes!! I could never have dreamed, I'm in heaven!! Seriously I only need maybe 4 or 5 butts, I'm a stickler for originality - if there were even a small amount of tobacco left it would serve my purpose of getting that nice yellow stain just above the ashtray. I have searched ebay now for over 5 years and have even contemplated using Woodbines - yours in desperation.

    Cheers
    Chris
    74 D(very Special) >>Rejuvenation Thread<<
    08 C5 X7 HDi very Noir



    "Dťesse" Roland Barthes, 'Mythologies', 1957

    The Dťesse has all the characteristics of one of those objects fallen from another universe that fed the mania for novelty in the eighteenth century and a similar mania expressed by modern science fiction: the Dťesse is first and foremost the new Nautilus.

    (Umberto Eco [Ed], The History of Beauty, Rizzoli, NY, 2004)

  20. #20
    1000+ Posts gerrypro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Camperdown 3260 Australia
    Posts
    3,166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donat View Post
    $5.50 wouldn't get you the cigarette butts in the ashtray.
    Ok Make it $6.50.
    I'm not an unreasonable man!
    Cheers Gerry

  21. #21
    UFO
    UFO is offline
    CitroŽn Tragic UFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Gerringong, NSW, Australia
    Posts
    9,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gerrypro View Post
    Ok Make it $6.50.
    I'm not an unreasonable man!
    Careful, it sounds like one of them scans I hear about on ACA


    Via the aussiefrogs App
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

  22. #22
    Ashtray Polisher donat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,475

    Default

    Don't you mean informercial?
    1972 SM
    1989 BX 16 Valve

  23. #23
    Member dunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Nambucca Heads
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donat View Post
    Thank you my friend for your correspondences. Unfortunately an interested party has since offered me 10% more than your offer. If you wish to offer more than 10% than I am most gloriously happy to offer cars to you my friend.

    I looking forward to your immediate reply.
    That's a pretty good offer. I was only offered $200 over the asking price on a recent ad I had on Gumtree!

  24. #24
    My Supermodel 63-1092's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    somewhere! Pilbara, Bowen Basin, Melbourne?
    Posts
    10,991

    Default

    I was going to offer you my Renault Floride thats in the for sale section in exchange for all three of your cars but I just remembered all you Croats are full of shite, so stuff ya.
    John
    Александър Кристоф Шанел

  25. #25
    Sans Pond. STALLED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,876

    Default

    We have 1x 2004 Citroen C3 for sale.

    Automatic, with tiptronic. Just like in a Porsche, so it's the same thing.

    $95,000ono.
    2005 Renault Clio 182 Cup

    2011 Renault Megane 250 Cup Trophee - Sold

    1997 Peugeot 406 2.0 Manual - On Loan

    2004 Citroen C3 1.4 80th Anniversary (RIP)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •