Diagbox 5.02 software for Lexia-345
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Default Diagbox 5.02 software for Lexia-345

I recently got an Lexia setup which has all the cables etc and PP2000 and Lexia-345 and Diagbox 5.02. After the usual deal of working out how to get it to operate and many reinstalls etc I have Lexia and PP2000 activated OK. My problem is with Diagbox 5.02. "Before you start installation of Diagbox please install "Power iso" available on this cd, this program will make you virtual cd-rom. Please load the diagbox.iso file to virtual cd-rom and install program that way to avoid activation problem. Thank you " After this there is a patch to be applied and then it can be activated.
    My problem is that I am not getting to the activation page of the program. All I get is a popup with "Error d'initialization impossible de charger de securite' fermeture " I have tried many installations without success and the problem is that when I uninstall the Diagbox it takes Lexia and PP2000 with it.
    On the DVDs that I received it says to use the Diagbox program in preference to the others so I would like to get it going.
    Question is: Would anyone out there who has an installable copy of Diagbox *** be prepared to send me a copy.Please PM me if this is possible .Happy to pay + postage if it can be done.
    I will contact the seller in UK but I have little faith in getting much satisfaction from there. I tried Shanes Link to Easydiagnostics but the website was so diabolically slow that I gave up and it appears that they no longer will ship to Aus.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Regards Dennis.

Advertisement

Fellow Frogger!

Problem Solved sans help
    Regards Dennis.

Tadpole

Hi, I got the same problem as you.
    How can I solve it
    Thanks

Fellow Frogger!

I did solve it but I cannot remember how. It turned out that the whole exercise was pretty much a waste of time. No use on my 405 and unable to activate my Berlingo cruise control. Hardware and software could be purchased if someone wants to make a reasonable offer. Also a Com 2000 Cruise control switch.
    Regards Dennis.

Thread Information