C4 picasso rear airbags
  • Help

Icon5 C4 picasso rear airbags

Best purchase option as the ones on this car are slowly leaking causing the car to behave like a mardi gra queen shaking its booty all over the place sometimes dropping its arse to the ground

Advertisement
    BX 16v 89, I Renault Floride 62, Volvo P1800 68, Aston Martin DB6 68, Daimler 250V8 68, Jaguar XJC 76, Falcon Ute XL 62, Falcon Ute XY 4WD, Jeep Grand Larado 03, Mazda 6 Wagon 05, inter 483 tractor 86, makita cordless drill CX TURBO its dented D Special 1 62 ID192000 Xantia V6 2000 Cadillac STS stolen by the princess,KANGA 720DL LOADER

Fellow Frogger

I would try wreckers like BM Spares and ASV, who are more likely to have had a wreck with the unusual air suspension. Get the part number and price it via Citroen locally, but you may well find price and availability is better ex Europe. Another option would be to talk Range-Rover suppliers and find out whether any of their air bag suppliers might make a bag suiting the Picasso. It was never a common option here, so your chances of finding used or new bags on the shelf are not very high.

OR - replace the back end with coil springs and conventional shocks. I would think you'd only need to remove the mechanicals and unplug the compressor and get the BSI reconfigured to tell the car it has a normal rear end. It could be less expensive in the long run.

Thanks David will pass on the info to my stone mason who is the unfortunate cusdodian of this obtuse beast
    BX 16v 89, I Renault Floride 62, Volvo P1800 68, Aston Martin DB6 68, Daimler 250V8 68, Jaguar XJC 76, Falcon Ute XL 62, Falcon Ute XY 4WD, Jeep Grand Larado 03, Mazda 6 Wagon 05, inter 483 tractor 86, makita cordless drill CX TURBO its dented D Special 1 62 ID192000 Xantia V6 2000 Cadillac STS stolen by the princess,KANGA 720DL LOADER

Have a look on the UK Picasso site, looks like leaking bags are pretty common. I was thinking about converting mine to rear air suspension using an aftermarket kit, not activated via the BSI.

Thread Information