New C5 owner few questions
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default New C5 owner few questions

Hey guys,

Just bought a 2005 C5 2.0 diesel and just have a couple of questions regarding these,

Advertisement

I test drove 5 different C5 all 2.0 models (2002-2005) whats up with the gearing in these? so annoying driving at between 50-55km/h due to not changing up gear till 58km/h meaning the engine rev's at about 2500RPM.

Also we are waiting for the manual for it and was wondering what the button does on the rear view mirror, when its pushed it turns on a little green light on the mirror.

Lastly does anyone know a cheapish place to get a replacement key, only one i have found is in the UK and is about $100+shipping (http://www.gallalock.com/en/car-keys...flick-key.html)

Had some more questions but will have to remember what they are, thanks for any light you can shed on me in answering my questions.

Cheers,

John

I can't answer your other questions, but the rear view mirror is auto dimming. So presumably the green light means the auto side of things has been switched on.
    Cheers,
    Michael

Citroen Car Club of NSW - Member

1974 Citroen DS23 non Pallas BW Auto/Carby with Air-conditioning [AC640 Delta Blue]
    1972 Citroen DS21 5SPD EFI Pallas [AC088 Blanc Meije]

2012 Citroen C5 Exclusive 3.0L Auto Diesel [Noir Perla Nera]

Tadpole

Thanks for the reply guys, at the moment until i get the code for the key i have to just put up with the current one.

Thread Information