For Sale Citroen 2CV6 Special 1988 UK RHD Model
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default For Sale Citroen 2CV6 Special 1988 UK RHD Model

Car has Oz Compliance Plate. It is registered in SA (Nov'2013). I am working in Inverell, NSW. We drove it from Adelaide in 2009. Since then I have driven it once to Brisbane, and once to Sydney (via Putty Road! It doesn't like steep hairpin bends!).
    New battery. New tyres. New Kingpins. New Shocks (x4). Electronic Assisted Ignition (starts 1st time everytime). Most reliable and cheapest to run/maintain car of all cars I ever owned. No smoke. Slight oil weeps around some seams/seals. Many spares including seals kit. In the same family since 1990. Reason for selling, impending retirement to play with grand kids so have bought a 7 seater 4x4. The CV is looking for best offer around $8K and a loving home. Can be inspected in Inverell. If sold, I could drive/deliver it up to Brisbane or down to Sydney over a weekend at your expense of petrol (~15-17km/litre on highway) and cost of my return journey. Blue slip can be obtained at your expense. Can send pics and details by email. My email address is [email protected]

Advertisement

Real cars have hydraulics DoubleChevron's Avatar

If you grab some piccies of it you can post it in the for sale section. the reason to use that area is poeple can't reply to adverts there. Others that don't read this forum may find it there as well.
    'Cit' homepage:
    Citroen Workshop
    Proper cars--
    '85 Series II CX2500 GTi Turbo I
    '63 ID19 http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/citro%EBn-forum/90325-best-project-car-you-have-ever-seen.html
    '72 DS21 ie 5spd pallas (last looked at ... about 15years ago)
    '78 GS1220 pallas
    '92 Range Rover Classic ... 5spd manual.

Yay ... No Slugomatics

Modern Junk:
    '07 Poogoe 407 HDi 6spd manual

I'd love a 2CV only I have no space for one; not even in the loungeroom!

Thread Information