Maserati - The Citroen Years Book
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default Maserati - The Citroen Years Book

Please excuse the direct approach, but I wanted to make you aware that the book 'Maserati -The CitroŽn Years' is now available to order at www.maserati-book.com . Although predominantly focusing on the CitroŽn-era Maseratis, i.e Bora, Khamsin, Merak, the book also has chapters devoted to the SM, SMV8, plus lots of insight into both factories at the time. There are a number of key interviews, with amongst other Drieux, Malleret etc. If you need any more info please don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected]

Thanks and Happy Motoring!

Doug Blair
    Eau Rouge Publishing

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by dougieboxer View Post
    Please excuse the direct approach, but I wanted to make you aware that the book 'Maserati -The CitroŽn Years' is now available to order at www.maserati-book.com . Although predominantly focusing on the CitroŽn-era Maseratis, i.e Bora, Khamsin, Merak, the book also has chapters devoted to the SM, SMV8, plus lots of insight into both factories at the time. There are a number of key interviews, with amongst other Drieux, Malleret etc. If you need any more info please don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected]

Doug Blair
    Eau Rouge Publishing
    Always good to have the information Doug. From me, thanks.
    JohnW

Renault 4CV 1951
    Renault R8 1965
    Renault Scenic 2005 (wife's)
    Renault Scenic 2007 (mine)
    Renault Scenic 2006 (daughter's)
    CitroŽn CX Pallas 1980

National Co-ordinator, Renault 4CV Register of Australia

Glad to know it's finally out. Cheers!
    1972 SM
    1989 BX 16 Valve

Ordered for CCCNSW Library
    Mine

CX Prestige
    Toyota Prius

In the family

Xantia SX

Fellow Frogger!

Doug Blair
    Eau Rouge Publishing
    You might have more interest if you can offer a competitive postal cost rather than the absurd 30 pounds quoted.
    roger

Tadpole

Quote Originally Posted by lhs2.1 View Post
    You might have more interest if you can offer a competitive postal cost rather than the absurd 30 pounds quoted.
    roger
    Hi Roger,

Nothing absurd about that - unfortunately the book is over 500 pages and weighs over 4.5 kg, and I'm using a courier service rather than the dodgy UK postal service (which would cost more anyway!) to make sure it arrives safely in one piece. The book is travelling a full circuit of the globe after all!

Thanks for your interest.

Doug

UFO

Hi Roger,

Nothing absurd about that - unfortunately the book is over 500 pages and weighs over 4.5 kg, and I'm using a courier service rather than the dodgy UK postal service (which would cost more anyway!) to make sure it arrives safely in one piece. The book is travelling a full circuit of the globe after all!

Thanks for your interest.

Doug
    Hope not - because that would mean you get it back. Our club librarian would only want it to do about 1/2 a circuit.
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

Tadpole

Icon10

Quote Originally Posted by UFO View Post
    Hope not - because that would mean you get it back. Our club librarian would only want it to do about 1/2 a circuit.
    Haha - that's a good point. No wonder us Brits have stopped colonizing the world, we keep getting lost!

Thread Information