C3 Pluriel electric window issue
  • Register
  • Help

Default C3 Pluriel electric window issue

Hi everyone!

Hope someone can give me a little more insight.

My C3 Pluriel is having some issues with the passenger electric window. It gets stuck halfway down, starts clicking like its slipping or something, only comes part way up...try again and it goes all the way up etc.

Advertisement

Anyone had this issue before? Because of the clicking I'm thinking the window motor may be going? Is this sounding right?

Thanks guys!

Fellow Frogger

It could just be the anti-pinch logic needs resetting or something inside may be failing. As they are very expensive to replace, you probably want to stop using it and get it checked. The regulator in the Pluriel front door forms part of the window glass guide, so it's not like most doors where you can push the glass up and remove the regulator.

If you are a DIY type, then you might remove the door trim and look for damage to the cables, drum and guide clips. If you need to, you may be able to buy a ready-made cable and clip kit via eBay - made in Turkey mostly. The guide clips are the same as late Xantia from memory, but you will be able to recognise them as there are only a few styles, but they are handed. If you are not DIY-inclined, then take it to a dealer as soon as you can.

Default C3 Pluriel electric window issue

Thanks David.

It's due for a service anyway so will get them to look at it at the same time.

Because of the clicking, I'm inclined to think something is failing...

Thread Information