2CV, CX, GS Parts Manual available
  • Register
  • Help
    UFO

Icon14 2CV, CX, GS Parts Manual available

After Paul Smith's sudden passing over three years ago, I took on the role of the CCCNSW magazine editor at short notice and helped collect club related data from his PCs.

Part of the information included a
    2CV, CX, GS Parts Manual

This is a collection of very well scanned microfiche relating to these three models. I can now make the set available to you for download from Dropbox.

If you would like to access these files for a limited time, please send me an email to:

[email protected]

make the topic Parts Manual and also retype your email address in the body of the email.

I will then send you an email from Dropbox that will allow you to download the ~249MB directory.

I will try to add recipients to the Dropbox invite each night. I cannot easily access Dropbox from work.

Requests should not be made as a comment to this post because:
    • you may not wish to expose your email address in a publicly accessible forum
    • I may miss seeing your post and then you get the irrits because I haven't responded

Once you have received the files it is your responsibility to work out how to use them.

Advertisement

These files have also been provided to Tony Jackson for him to upload/access from his renowned agua site. It should be noted that many files made available on Tony's site have been provided by or created with the assistance of various AFers and other Citnuts from around the world.
    Last edited by UFO; 13th January 2013 at 04:13 PM. Reason: entered disposable yahoo email addy
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

UFO

All requests received so far have been responded to.
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

UFO

Sorry - for anyone who was after the 2CV PDF I was just made aware that I had not included the 2CV '79 PDF in the dropbox. It is on its way there now so should be available soon.
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

Thread Information