Window tinting x7 c5
  • Register
  • Help

Default Window tinting x7 c5

Hi Gang

Advertisement

I had to have the window tinting removed as it failed the interstate inspection required to register in SA, 1st issue is the cover for the top of window brake light does not appear to be correctly fitted & 2nd issue the guy who removed the tinting does not want to apply more as he reckons its too fiddly, can anybody recommend someone in SA that is familiar with c5's ??

Cheers

Neal

Neal, I can't help you with someone here to go to for what you need but I have found with both my X7 C5s here in Adelaide that the natural tint in the window glass sides and rear is adequate; have never felt the need for after market tinting. My wife's Korean made car on the other hand has no natural tint in the glass and it is awful in summer......

Cheers,

David

Thanks David

I feel you are probably correct but it does look good darker, however I will wait to see if there are any C5 owners in Adelaide with a recomendation, also the brake light thing is now all good, just me panicking, all that was required was a firm push back into position.

Neal

Fellow Frogger!

Just had my c5 done a month ago - cost me $180 only - The chap does a few jobs on the side. Rear window took a while but came up well. He took photo he was so proud - first time he has done anything like it. Anyhow, if you are in Sydney at some point, message me I will give you his details.

Thread Information