My old GS Break may be alive....but I need ajay's email
  • Register
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Default My old GS Break may be alive....but I need ajay's email

Hi all,

My old GS Break is possibly very much alive, and I spoke to the current owner today.

A guy called Ajay sent me info on the car, but for some Eason the emails he sent to my private Aussiefrogs box seem to have vanished.

I really want to grab engine numbe, and he had all the details on the car and at the time, even had an old engine rego label!!

Advertisement

Fortunately the car is in good hands. Any help appreciated. Car was a 1974 GS 1220 break, old rego nsw hft189.

Chris Mortimer

Have sent an email to you, but got this to work - Nav panel up the top/ Members' list/ about the 3rd page of the A's gives you a button to send an email to him.
    Bruce H

Now 99 Xantia SX x2; 96 Xantia SX; 76 GS Club Estate x2; 76 GS Club; 74 GS Club; 88 VW T3 Reimo
    Before: AX Gti; BX 19TRi Estate; CX 2200 Super & Pallas; CX2400 Pallas; CX 2400ie Prestige auto; DS3 DStyle; GS Pallas; GSA Club; Xantia Image Estate; Xantia Exclusive; Xsara VTR R4; 1.4 Special Estate; Virage; R16TS

Contact for the Australian Citroen GS GSA and Birotor Register http://australiancitroengsgsaandbiro...com/index.html

Fellow Frogger!

Thanks again Bruce. The wheels are in motion. Chris M

1000+ Posts

i owned a metalic gold one some time ago, sold it to a guy in sydney would have to have been some 25 or 30 years ago,PUGS

Thread Information