Gear selector rubbermat
  • Register
  • Help

Default Gear selector rubbermat

HI Gang

Advertisement

Just wanted some advice, my c5 2004 series 1 semi-auto gear selector rubber mat thingy that is situated under the gate to make it look nice is stuffed, I thought that a secound hand one would probably be in the same sort of condition, so not worth pursuing ?? maybe not sure, so I checked for the new price dosen't get sold as just the mat you have to buy the whole thing for $282.50 from Belcar direct from France is there any other avenue's to go down??

Cheers

Are you speaking of 2461.A8 - described as a "Box Grille"?

The price below is pretty good for new; less than $130 posted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gear selector rubbermat-al4gate_1.jpg  

Yes when I spoke to the guy at Belcar he called it a box grille, but looking at your attachment I'm not sure as I don't speak or read French. That would be much better (obviously) & thanks for the quick response, while I'm here I would like to find out the price of the left hand headlight please? all your help is greatly appreciated

Cheers

Boitier translates literally as "case". Boite is box, so you can see the written similarity.

Your car is the first style of C5, right?

There are two listings for RHD headlights; one is standard (halogen) bulbs with integrated foglights. 6204.X3 at 176-odd Euro freighted, and the xenon-type headlight 6204.X5 at a whopping 654 Euro delivered. For that money I'd expect a lapdance from Emmanuelle BŤart when she personally delivered it...

Both prices from the same supplier cited before; they will sell to you happily as to me.

Fellow Frogger

There would be plenty of good used bits on offer. Ask forum sponsor David Cavanaugh from French Connection in Melbourne. I'd guess he's got one as would a number of other wreckers.

Thanks Addo & David great info, I will give David Cavanaugh a call today, FYI my c5 has the intregrated foglight .

Thread Information